Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Miss Universe has a little secret...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,386 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

It won't really change things: it's all rigged anyway.

No-one from outside Earth has ever won it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

If I **** off it does it make me gay? :confused::o:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

Miss traniverse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

MrMiss Universe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

post or pre op?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I see Miss Thailand taking it in 2013.

And 2014.

And 2015.

And 2016.

And...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

thats a teeny weeny odd:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

thats a load of coq

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

davet82 wrote: »
    The Miss Universe pageant is changing its rules and will allow transgender women to take part in all of its competitions starting in 2013, the organization and gay rights group GLAAD said on Tuesday.

I'm all for equal rights but... well it seems a little odd to me.

Why? It is Miss Universe and they are women.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Seachmall wrote: »
    I see Miss Thailand taking it in 2013.

And 2014.

And 2015.

And 2016.

And...

Yes, Thailand is a great place for happy endings. They know how to rub and stroke people the right way.:D:D:D

It really doesn't matter what gender Ms. Universe currently is or has been. It's all meant as eye candy to be enjoyed at a distance and the chances of ordinary mortals like us ever touching one of them in reality, much less getting a god aul feel - is remote in the extreme. :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

hondasam wrote: »

And if you graft a tail on to them can they enter Crufts ?

Let's choose common sense over ridiculous political correctness.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

LOL totally agree. Well put.
    A pig in a stable is not a horse!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

I suppose... technically... but...

would ya 'do the business' with miss (use to be a dude) universe? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Indeed. Men with grafted-on tits are not women. Still weirdly attractive though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Did you see the pictures of Jenna Talackova,the contestant who was disqualified, she is a woman. She has had surgery and while not born a woman she is a woman now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

Did you see the pictures of Jenna Talackova,the contestant who was disqualified, she is a woman. She has had surgery and while not born a woman she is a woman now.

can we get a picture people ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭i71jskz5xu42pb

If I **** off it does it make me gay? :confused::o:(

No, it's the fact that you like sucking cóck that makes you gay

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

So he was surgically disguised as a woman to mask behavioural/self image problems. While that's up to him to do, doesn't mean the whole world has to play along with the charade.

I think gay rights are just clutching at straws now to exist. I still firmly believe gingers get more discrimination then gay people.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I think gay rights are just clutching at straws now to exist. I still firmly believe gingers get more discrimination then gay people.

Homophobia is a myth perpetuated by gay gingers who refuse to believe people don't like them because of their red, flowing hair so they assume it's because of their sexuality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭Paulie Gualtieri

Transformers,

hairy men in disguise!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

So he was surgically disguised as a woman to mask behavioural/self image problems. While that's up to him to do, doesn't mean the whole world has to play along with the charade.

On the other hand, Miss Universe is a physical beauty contest solely, so if she looks exactly like a woman on the outside, does it really matter if it might (might) be technically argued that she's still a man, and lacking female reproductive organs?

Also, I'm sad to admit that I'm so childish that when I see "Jelena Talackova" written out, my brain tells me it's "Jelena Tackle" for a second.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Quite correct. People in Ireland who have gone through the transgendering process can legally change their names, passports, driving licences and such.:) The John/Louise Hannon case before the Equality Tribunal last year attracted a lot of discussion in the media and online. Just because a Ms. Universe contestant was formerly a man is irrelevant, because today's techniques are so good. After all, the fact that they were once children does not make them any less adult.:)

As for those who shudder at the thought of "doing the business" with a transgendered woman, the reality is that they'd shag some of the better-looking ones for hours on end and notice nothing. How they'd feel afterwards if they ever found out is, of course, ceist eile ...:eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

I think gay rights are just clutching at straws now to exist.

hahahah, oh wow.
    Aren't you just precious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Kaner2004

Does she have a X and Y chromosome. If yes, no matter how many operations or how she looks, she is a man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

davet82 wrote: »
    i'm sorry, its just false advertising, she's still a dude in the mind ain't s/he??? :confused:

I think that the whole point of having having gender re-asssignment surgery and the like is because one feels that their mind is one gender and their body another, so she was likely never a dude in the mind. If she was, she wouldn't have needed the surgery in the first place.

Advertisement