Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Minecraft Server

• 06-03-2012 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi, I just rented a Minecraft server with a capacity of 10 players, the world is brand new and looking for people to fill it up and make it a cool place.
    Server IP: 85.236.101.34:26865
    The server is currently Vanilla MC mod, as soon as an issue is resolved (hopefully within the next 48 hours) the server will be bukkit with various add-ons.

Rules
    1) Don't touch other peoples buildings or stuff.
    2) No killing people who are defenceless or being a nuisance in anyway.
    3)Profanity is aloud but nothing excessive or abusive towards others.

(Breaking any of the above rules is an insta-ban, this is your only warning)

Hope to see you guys there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 DH1498

feeney92 wrote: »
    Is it survival or creative and is there whitelist?

It is survival, and there is currently no whitelist as there is no reason for one at the moment. If it gets to the point where one is needed, it would be done so on a first come first served basis so long as they visited the server regularly.

Hope I'll see you there.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

The server is configured as peaceful, can you turn hostile mobs on please ?

Ponster wrote: »
    The server is configured as peaceful, can you turn hostile mobs on please ?

Should be on hostile mobs now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ShielSullivan

I will check this out when I get home from college .. currently play with friends from the us so usually the only one on the server until night time ... Would be nice to have a server to play on with active irish people ;o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 Legaeldan

Hey, just checking out the server. No lag, always a good start. Only thing is the spawn. It's a little....cluttered. Anyways, would be good to play on an Irish server with Irish people. When do you guys get a chance to play?

Also, if you need some help building up the area a bit, let me know. I've done a lot of building on other servers, etc.

Legaeldan wrote: »
    Hey, just checking out the server. No lag, always a good start. Only thing is the spawn. It's a little....cluttered. Anyways, would be good to play on an Irish server with Irish people. When do you guys get a chance to play?

Also, if you need some help building up the area a bit, let me know. I've done a lot of building on other servers, etc.

To be honest, I haven't been on much recently because of ME3. I should be back on regularly by next week. Spawn, it definitely has some kinks to be smoothed out. Hopefully, I'll see you on the server and we can talk about it.

feeney92 wrote: »
    Still havnt checked it out, will try at the weekend, have my own hosted server now so ive been playing that with a load of lads, if any of you have an iphone or android get the app called minecraft pro, it has blueprints to over 90 buildings that you can build, all of which look class!! if you dont mind ill come onto your server and make a pixel art area and build loads of **** :P

Pixel art area sounds cool. Looking forward to seeing you on the server.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Wanders_fan

What happened your server?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Wanders_fan

I think that is an appropriate way to describe it

So, your server is back active again? Only downside. 4 slots...

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭tylercollins

Can you send me details on where you are renting the server from? thanks :)

I don't think we'll be hearing from this person as I found it, in a rather rude fashion, that it's not the server admin.

It's a 4 slot server which looks to be run privately, and they aren't interested in the slightest about you joining them. Was on there today and got booted because I'm guessing they don't know me IRL. Heh, go figure.

Advertisement