Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you in danger?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

It's always a good quality in a human being to pass on what one knows so as others can learn.Keeping the one inch punch to yourself, is not nice.....

True. but thats the way knowledge goes, think of the pyramid scale.

G.W.B lets on too you hes know's nothing, but he knows more than you and most of the world.;)

Also there is a cosmos out there that knows alot more than we do on earth. INfact you know everything already deep inside your soul. The higher power. bYour soul has all the collective experiences from the beginning of time within you.

This world has been enslaved, its hard to tel them reality when your already a slave with no power. It's hard to convince a sheep not to be afraid of the shepard. You will be informed over the next three years. The first step is to break away from the system.

You need to find out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackgold>>

You talk alot of strange talk my friend. Alot of what you have to say I wouldn't believe. About sharing knowledge ya i agree it is like a pyramid and it's bloody anoying too...... I read atleast 10 hours a day and i know half the stuff i read is pure bollocks. I want the good stuff.....

http://www.amazon.com/Get-Life-You-Want-Neuro-Linguistic/dp/0757307760

have a look around for this book you'll like it alot i think.

You talk alot of strange talk my friend. Alot of what you have to say I wouldn't believe, or take serious. About sharing knowledge ya i agree it is like a pyramid and it's bloody anoying too...... I read atleast 10 hours a day and i know half the stuff i read is pure bollocks. I want the good stuff.....

Remember,
    History was re written and retardarised for the last 6000 years.

In school we fed the most redicoulous sweeping **** that sticks to our brains. It's a slavery system.

We know **** all I'm afraid. You don't believe the stuff I've said cus you don't hear it in the mainstream;)

But somehow it's getting out now. People are informing others. The governments are panicking. The internet is booming and cannot be controlled, the human counciounsness is fully online now thank god;)

Rebel againsts the false gods that have been retardarsing our race for the last 6,000 years.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

If people are following you around for doing that i'd be a small bit worried.
    There's no question about it. They're a bit of a fruit cake organisation.:)
    Has it affected them friends of yours much?

It hasn't affected them much at all, they are still working at what they started, with some help. At the start they were researching for something, no intention of going beyond getting a good artical in the hope of selling it freelance, 3 years later they have mountains of info from the last 15 years alone.

One day about 2 years ago one of the lads was walking to meet some of us for a pint in the porter house temple bar and thought he was being followed by a guy with a camera, so he phoned us to tell us he wasnt going to come in as we werent involved and he didnt want to involve us. We said "**** that" and organised for him to walk through meeting house square and we'd wait for him there, so he wlaks through the alley into the square, we wait either side, guy with camera walks through about 1 minute later, friend nods, we grab him and take his camera, look through it, sure enough its got about 80 pictures from around town all day of my mate talking to people, buying coffee, getting on a luas, getting on a bus, buying socks in pennys random ****.

We take the camera and tell yours man where he can collect it tomorrow, bring camera home, take the SD card, put a new one in and leave it in a bag in stephens green and wait for him to collect it, except he doesnt collect it, 5 people do.

was the weirdest 24 hours of my life.

we got a taxi to bray that night to make sure we wouldnt be followed aound all night.

You talk alot of strange talk my friend. Alot of what you have to say I wouldn't believe. About sharing knowledge ya i agree it is like a pyramid and it's bloody anoying too...... I read atleast 10 hours a day and i know half the stuff i read is pure bollocks. I want the good stuff.....

If you have the money you can get the best of books;)

But money is the system that controls this reality still. So the reptillans are the ones who have the books you want.

I'm only afraid that gullable Obama gets a hold of this ancient knowledge we've been kept from:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackgold>>

I'll post back tomorrow on what you both said, im off to bed now.
    Goodnight.

Seaneh wrote: »
    It hasn't affected them much at all, they are still working at what they started, with some help. At the start they were researching for something, no intention of going beyond getting a good artical in the hope of selling it freelance, 3 years later they have mountains of info from the last 15 years alone.

One day about 2 years ago one of the lads was walking to meet some of us for a pint in the porter house temple bar and thought he was being followed by a guy with a camera, so he phoned us to tell us he wasnt going to come in as we werent involved and he didnt want to involve us. We said "**** that" and organised for him to walk through meeting house square and we'd wait for him there, so he wlaks through the alley into the square, we wait either side, guy with camera walks through about 1 minute later, friend nods, we grab him and take his camera, look through it, sure enough its got about 80 pictures from around town all day of my mate talking to people, buying coffee, getting on a luas, getting on a bus, buying socks in pennys random ****.

We take the camera and tell yours man where he can collect it tomorrow, bring camera home, take the SD card, put a new one in and leave it in a bag in stephens green and wait for him to collect it, except he doesnt collect it, 5 people do.

was the weirdest 24 hours of my life.

we got a taxi to bray that night to make sure we wouldnt be followed aound all night.

So who were these people.

What is your history
    What is your proffession
    What were the times you were tracked
    When did this all start, anything significant change in your life sudden to these events.
    Does your family have a history involving power
    Do you have the rare blood type.
    Do you know much about your ancestors

I could go into greater detail. I would love if you could pm, I would love to see if I can help you with that.

You need to evaluate why you were been tracked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Seaneh wrote: »
    Not reall a CT but I know a few people who are potentially in danger for stuff they are acting upon, it's public knowledge but very few people are acting on it.

Involves a certain brand of unlicenced psychotherapy re-branded as a religion by a science-fiction author.

I will read my prater books and you can fvck off and i mean fvck off , you fvuckin inquisitor baastard .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭jackiebrown

Welcome back mysterious. I believe everything you say is true. I feel it everyday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

mysterious wrote: »
    Do you have the rare blood type.
    Do you know much about your ancestors

I can see where this is going. Aliens?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

espinolman wrote: »
    I will read my prater books and you can fvck off and i mean fvck off , you fvuckin inquisitor baastard .

espinolman banned for 1 week.

I can see where this is going. Aliens?

Where are you going now? Shall we talk about this generic reality? LIke being inprisoned, and talk about how alone we are in the universe:pac:
    How Nasa have only found 350 expolanets:rolleyes:

NASA is run by nazis. NASA never give a straight answer. The galaxy IS TEAMING with life, absaoloutley teaming with it. Its' becoming reallly stupid to think this meant to be paradise earth just happen to be around 4.5billion years and has never been touched.

Life is seeded on planets;) Life is the concious part of the universe, it has always been there, and to say its' on'y on earth, is quite disturbing to my mind, but I will leave on that note. If life got here, than life has and will have the capactiy to seed elsewhere. Official facts, show they are 350 planets found. Yesterday they found the most earthlike planet yet. There reason NASA are giving this out, because they are realising people are finding out. So they may as well slowly let us know. You have have awash of info getting on the net. Trust me when I say this after this believe what you want. NASA are telling you nothing. It took NASA 40years to tell us there was water on the moon. My advice is, please be a little more aware.

Remeber I told you about awareness.
    You look within - you learn your inner world
    You look around - you learn your world
    You look above - you learn with no limits

Your not really learning to the full capacity. This is how these entities keep you controled and keep you enslaved. You learn the same society nonsense we have been fed for the last 6000 years, and the bullshiite of the bible and recent dumbed down version of historic events. We are not been told what happened btween 35,000 years to 6,000 years. You are been told, what your let know.

But homo sapiens that do know, are not designed to keep secrets forever;)
    Too many races are involved with you. The whole galaxy is watching this diamond grow. The contrast of earth is makes our planet so far beyond anything that has been found elsewhere in the galaxy. It's the reason we are still alive and have not been physically attacked by outside forces.

They need you.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Can we stay on topic please?

Advertisement