Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Gear (PICTURES ONLY)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

PB050025.jpg

Whooo dawgies. This is one guitar Ralph Nader would take serious issue. It is a rock n roll weapon. A bastard son of an SG and a DC Les Paul Junior. I'm in love.

I suppose I'd better make it to the next meetup with my two Gretsches then!

Ya know 'Won't Get Fooled Again'? That's Filtertrons, nuff said!

Also, as an aside...

PB050165.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭dazberry

Ok, so I really wasn't in the market but when I came across this little gem on my travels I just couldn't let it slip by ;). Really loved the colour (USA Blue). As an added bonus the guitar and case are like new, its as if someone bought it back in 1992 but hardly ever played it - even came with the original documentation and hanging tags.

NewYork92UsaBlue.jpg
    NewYork92UsaBlue2.jpg
    Natural and USA Blue
    NewYork92s.jpg
    Pink Glow and USA Blue :D
    NewYork92BerlinPro92.jpg

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

My sin turns one at the end of the month, and in honour of this I bought him his first guitar.

527825.jpg

It's the ESP Kirk Hammett Junior model

He won't be able to get his hands around it for quite a few years, but I hope he knows how cool his old man (thinks he) is when he gets older.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭stephenshields2

Heres two of my Deans, only pics i have right now!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Heres two of my Deans, only pics i have right now!

An asthmatic guitar?

:pac:;)

66378.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

Just arrived:
    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a170/vairish/Atlas%20guitars/Atlas1.jpg
    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a170/vairish/Atlas%20guitars/Atlas2.jpg

Custom-made Suhr style guitar, handmade to my specs by Atlas luthiers in Thailand. Quilt maple top, flame maple neck, curly ash body...bling bling :pac: Build time under 8 weeks :eek:

DSCN2197.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Did a bit of wheeling and dealing last night... got two guitars for one :D

Image082.jpg

Yeah, I'm all about breakin' the law, breakin' the law, I can't help myself :)

A PRS McCarty Soapbar. Great guitar but I just didn't bond with it

prs.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭boycey

Another one joins the fold...
    Hamer USA Artist Mahogany. T'is very nice indeed, even with my grubby pawmarks all over it:o

Pic872.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭rgt320q

Pretty modest in comparison to some of the beauties already posted here but here are the loves of my life :D

1000718eb9.jpg
    Schecter C7 Hellraiser, BC Rich KKV, ESP Edwards E-RV-138, Ibanez S470DXQM, cheap Valenica classical acoustic. Also have a Samick strat that I'm messing around with at the moment, new paint, scallops etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

Early Christmas for me! :D '62 RI Fender Precision:

dscf0306gk8.th.jpg dscf0307mo0.th.jpg

dscf0309hw2.th.jpg dscf0308al3.th.jpg

And the best part- :p
    dsc00765zm1.th.jpg

I'm in love with the neck on it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭felim

Here's my Michael Kelly Patriot Q and my Silver Jube combo:

68535.JPG

68564.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Darkstrike

Darkstrike wrote: »
    Cort GB-74, just fell in love with it, and got a nice discount, who could say no, switch is modded from single/humbucking/single to series/parallel/single.
    GB-74.jpg

This got a taste of the router(well, a dremmel) today, P/MM!
    Photo-0079.jpg
    Oh! And I got this last week, Squier Affinity, sounds great.
    Affinity3.jpg

Doctor J wrote: »
    What Telebass? I see no Telebass :confused:;)
    Just in the door man! I'll be takin' a pic soon!:D

Until then, this pic of a pickguard I made for the Candy Cola Squier will have to tide you over!
    Photo-0080.jpg

One Telebass!:D
    Photo-0081.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

I couldn't help myself!! This makes the third guitar I've ordered in the last week (new MIJ LP, MIJ 335 and MIM Tele to go with my current MIJ strat):P

lp61qm1.jpg

God bless Ishi and the ubox :)

More pics when she arrives. The ones Ishi sent me aren't great :P

This is what happens when you visit FS forums after a trip to the boozer. Naughty naughty but there ya go. Dunno if it's the recession or just trends but guitars like this shouldn't be sitting as cheap as this one was with zero interest in them. It's a crazy world. Anyway, ho ho ho :D

ib.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

2254708590055079378S600x600Q85.jpg

here's a shot of my first bass,it's an American traditional series Jazz bass,i bought it about three years ago off buy&sell for about 650ish and then loaned it to my brother long term
    just got it back as i'm going to start playing bass :)

it's unusual in that it was a short lived precursor to the highway series but unlike the highway 1's they didn't use a cheaper matt finish on the body,
    it does however have an unusual toploader bridge
    originally it had no chrome control plate,instead just a huge one piece white pickguard that my brother replaced with this Japanese fender scratchplate

if i stick with it i think i'll put a badass bridge on there as this one is quite cheap and nasty!

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭jarain

The Family...... :)

P9130311.jpg

P9130315.jpg

The newest addition - Epiphone Jack Cassady Sig Bass. Love it to bits, very like a P Bass in sound. Great Thump, have yet to gig it but really looking forward to it.

P9080306.jpg

The current main player - G&L Tribute L2000

P9130330.jpg

The former main player and current back-up - Fender Aerodyne Jazz

P9130321.jpg

Mexican Jazz with a little bit extra work done- changed out the pups for Seymour Duncan Bass-Lines and added the extra pup covers.

P9130333_1.jpg

Danelectro Hodad

P9080296.jpg

Danelectro DC

P9130316.jpg

Hohner Steinberger Copy - Picked up for €80 at a car boot sale as the fella selling it thought the headstock was broken..... In need of a little TLC and a good clean but electronics etc are all perfect.

P9130318.jpg

Sorry about the crappy pics!!

• Advertisement

Last bit of wheelin' and a-dealin' for 08, traded the Gibbo V for this puppy. Now I'm done with new gear for this year :D

DSC00929.JPG

I posted the empty shell of the cab in this thread a while ago, so just for closure..
    P1020043.jpg

Ya wanna see it's guts?!!

page1-1002-full.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

Im not normally a PRS man, but the satin finish persuaded me otherwise :pac:
    PrsSinglecut.jpg
    Its much nicer (for me) than a glossy/sticky neck, more resonant too :) Scratches easily though :o

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

It's a bit overdue, but here it is anyway, my Squier Classic Vibe 50's Stratocaster! And she's a beaut! Plays really nice, not one high or uneven fret, great feel, and the pickups are really great. They're GFS lipstick tubes sized to fit into strats!
    And total cost so far comes to around 310ish. Hopefully i'll upgrade the tuners on it in the next few weeks, and perhaps the bridge too!
    70103.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Here's one of my 4guitars....
    • Gibson Les Paul Standard 2006 (made around Nov '05)
    • Honeyburst.
    • Non chambered, weight relieved
    • '60s slim taper neck.
    • Gibson pups replaced with Seymour Duncan Alnico II pros.

Gibson_LP_Std.jpg?t=1231636360

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭BuddhaJoe

My two babies:

stratskt9.jpg

A 93 Strat Plus and a 08 American Standard which will have a Wilkinson trem on Monday. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

My new strat :D

448723989a9942661714l.jpg

448723989a9942661663l.jpg

448723989a9942661757l.jpg

It's a Fender Deluxe Player strat, Ash body, vintage noiseless pickups and a cool wee button that activates the bridge pickup in positions 4 & 5, so every pickup combination is possible. Can get cool twang off the neck/bridge and neck/middle/bridge combination.
    Also, it's BLUE!

My amp is in Ashbourne at the moment though, so I've only my microcube to play it through! It's highly sexy though!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

One of these:

guitars.jpg
    (Squier '51 [bought off a friend for €50], CIJ Jazzmaster, Squier Affinity strat which I modded [two pickups, kill switch, no working pots])

Into these:

pedals.jpg
    (I'm just about getting to a stage where I'm happy with my pedal setup.)

Into this:

amp.jpg
    (Marshall AVT 100, I'm not too much of an amp snob, this gets me loud and clean = does the job.)

My drums:
    drums.jpg
    (Sonor Force 505 kit, badly badly in need of new heads, I'll try get them this summer. Cheap Solar ride cymbal and Zildjian ZBT hats that I got for free from a friend.)

My keyboard:
    keyboard.jpg
    (Roland EP-7. Probably the most 'vintage' piece of gear I own, it was made in 1990. Got it 'cause I heard Steven Drozd plays it, and it was nice and cheap.)

And last but not least:
    saw.jpg
    (Gives me teh tonez.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭population

Hmmmmm

Advertisement