Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big, in your face, tits. ( .Y .)

• 04-10-2011 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭

What's the deal?

Many men are fascinated by big tits. You'll often hear 'PHWOAARRR look at the size of the tits on 'er' (Cockney accent for some reason)

And then there's the women who get big implants. Big balloon like unnatural looking airbags of things.

Me? I never quite got it to be honest. Tits aren't the first thing I notice on a woman.

You?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

I guess you're too shocked that a female is talking to you to notice the boobies :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Fake tits just arent the same. A big natural pair of tits on a women is impressive but not a dealbreaker for me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

It's not the size that matters, it's the proportion.

And bouncyness.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭sgb

It has been said that a perfect woman's breast should fit a champagne glass, personally I prefer them when they fit into a champagne bucket

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I'd like to feel some fake ones to see how different they are. but yeah of course you'll notice a big pair on a woman. hardly news is it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I guess you're too shocked that a female is talking to you to notice the boobies :p

BOOb!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭whubee

fake tits .... suck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

What's the deal?

Many men are fascinated by big tits. You'll often hear 'PHWOAARRR look at the size of the tits on 'er' (Cockney accent for some reason)

And then there's the women who get big implants. Big balloon like unnatural looking airbags of things.

Me? I never quite got it to be honest. Tits aren't the first thing I notice on a woman.

You?

It's just natural. (unlike breast implants which are generally obvious just by a womans bodyshape)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭cosmicfart

this thread fails to deliver on tits Title :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,100 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

sgb wrote: »
    It has been said that a perfect woman's breast should fit a baby's mouth...

FYP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭AnamGlas

A thread title like that and no "Pics or GTFO".

For shame, AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭rusty_racer94

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 843 ✭✭✭maygitchell

What's the deal?

You?

Tit **** to bust your stones, Chuck, your stones!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭im invisible

It has been said that a perfect woman's breast should fit a champagne glass,
    do you mean one of them wide shallow glasses that looks like it would fit perfectly over the breast of a woman lying on her back, or the other kind...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Big tits or gtfo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

It has been said that a perfect woman's breast should fit a champagne glass

Really? I heard wine glass?

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Is the question, what do 12 year olds talk about?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement