Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I need your help/advice!!!

• 06-09-2011 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Dear friends, I registered on boards.ie for asking for your opinions. My father is very passionate about fishing. As a present for his birthday I got him a ticket to come in Ireland for a couple of days. I would like to take him fishing on sea(I live in Dublin), but I would also like to take him somewhere he could fish for pike, as he loves fishing for predators. This is where all of you need to take part - I would like to know where is a good place to fish for pike, and how can I get him to fish on the sea, for mackerel, or whatever deal comes cheaper. He will be here at the beginning of October, so I want to plan this as good as possible. Thank you all in advance for your posts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Hire a boat in Bullock Harbour in Dalkey for mackral

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭conor06

David Doyle does fishing trips from Howth, been a few time. Excellent trips 0858135193

• Registered Users Posts: 32 DR_HOUSE

Thanks conor06 for hint. I found his website and contacted him over there, but I've got no answer so far.
    ucs - I heard about Dalkey boats, but I think you need to know where to go for mackerel. I don't think that you can find it everywhere. I will search for some info.

Thank you guys for your messages and I will look forward for more messages from "conosiours" :D Thank you!

Advertisement