Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband in rathfeigh

• 23-07-2015 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi all
    Can anyone recommend good broadband for the rathfeigh area. Tried O2 and e mobile with a dongle and they were painfully slow. Upc sky and eircom aren't available.

Much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,327 ✭✭✭bladespin

Digiweb maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭washiskin

We don't live too far from you and we ended up going with Ripplecom.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭chewed

washiskin wrote: »
    We don't live too far from you and we ended up going with Ripplecom.

Are you happy with Ripplecom? I've heard mixed reports about them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭washiskin

We had a issue with the intermittent and getting worse reception of it earlier this year and it took a few goes to get it right, but after they replaced the receiver on the ariel it was much better. Sorry, I'm not a very technical person so don't know how to describe if any beter.

The one thing I will say is that their first point of contact on the phone could do with a few manners, they can be unhelpful at times, but the engineers are great.

Advertisement