Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pyro's €1k to €10k challenge

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

thats the 2nd time you've done that bet lmao. i hope it comes in it would provide laughs and profit

• Moderators Posts: 8,686 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Stupid Arsenal. I'm backing them again though, one last time.

Tottenham vs Arsenal - €100 @ 6/4 (Powers)

Robin Van Persie to score at hat-trick - €10 @ 40/1 (SkyBet)

No particular reasons. I just fancy us to win and I'm going to make sure I'm on RVP for the next time he scores three in a game. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

x PyRo wrote: »
    Stupid Arsenal. I'm backing them again though, one last time.

Tottenham vs Arsenal - €100 @ 6/4 (Powers)

Robin Van Persie to score at hat-trick - €10 @ 40/1 (SkyBet)

No particular reasons. I just fancy us to win and I'm going to make sure I'm on RVP for the next time he scores three in a game. :pac:

Can see Spurs winning tonight tbh and 2/1 is great value for a team only beaten once at home in the league this year aswell. Best of luck though. Well not really I hope you lose :P haha. Just hope it doesn't finish in a draw and none of us winning

Useless cunts, and that's putting it kindly. I was due a cold streak anyways.

Roll on the weekend.

Bank - €1,469 (+€469)

Bets - 79
    Wins - 19
    SR - 24%
    Staked - €1934.42c
    Returned - €2403.42c
    ROI - 24.25%

• Registered Users Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Wrong time of the season to be backing us man, stick with United! Maybe you'll jinx them :p

• Advertisement

Stupid, stupid Arsenal!

Guess what I'm backing though. :pac:

Robin Van Persie to score a hat-trick - €19 @ 33/1 (BlueSquare)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Stupid, stupid Arsenal!

Guess what I'm backing though. :pac:

Robin Van Persie to score a hat-trick - €19 @ 33/1 (BlueSquare)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Blackburn vs Bolton @ Evens
    Blackpool vs Stoke @ 8/5

€50 Double @ 4.2/1

Wigan vs Everton - €100 @ 2/1

All with Bet365.

I have my reasons, but I've lost the will to write!

The above lost.

Been doing correct score doubles for a while with decent success and I'll post them up this week.

Chelsea 2 - 0 Newcastle @ 6/1
    Arsenal 1 - 1 Aston Villa @ 17/2
    Birmingham 2 - 1 Fulham @ 17/2
    Liverpool 2 - 0 Tottenham @ 15/2
    Wigan 2 - 2 West Ham @ 11/1

5 x €20 singles and 10 x €10 doubles. All with Bet365 (could be better prices elsewhere).

Total Staked - €200

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

The above lost.

Been doing correct score doubles for a while with decent success and I'll post them up this week.

Chelsea 2 - 0 Newcastle @ 6/1
    Arsenal 1 - 1 Aston Villa @ 17/2
    Birmingham 2 - 1 Fulham @ 17/2
    Liverpool 2 - 0 Tottenham @ 15/2
    Wigan 2 - 2 West Ham @ 11/1

5 x €20 singles and 10 x €10 doubles. All with Bet365 (could be better prices elsewhere).

Total Staked - €200

Fair play man but fuck me €200 on correct score bets, I'd be wearing of puttin a fiver on them

• Advertisement

I'd usually think the same but hit three of them last weekend with smaller stakes on, and said she's worth a shot! Just one of the singles winning brings back most of the stake and if I hit a double, it's happy days.

Some buzz watching Soccer Saturday on one telly and seeing the results coming in. Although the other telly has my horses running on it, and they lose! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭thesandeman

I dont really do football but I put a 10cent L31 on above just for the craic.
    Strange thing though, I hit each way by mistake and it accepted it for some reason. Wonder what happens there? It hardly reverses the scores for the place part :-S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Some buzz watching Soccer Saturday on one telly and seeing the results coming in. :pac:

Forget the winning, that's the best part

No idea what happens there Sandy. Can't go e/w anyways. Just get on to live help and they'll sort it I'd say.

€11,000 for you if that bet comes in. :pac:

V, winning is the fun part! :D Although I nearly had a €5k (from a tenner) accy come in, only for one of the lads to roar "GOAL" in the last minute and the other team got a leveler in the 95th minute, in a game that was only supposed to have 4 extra minutes. That's gutting! Was a couple of years ago tough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

V, winning is the fun part! :D Although I nearly had a €5k (from a tenner) accy come in, only for one of the lads to roar "GOAL" in the last minute and the other team got a leveler in the 95th minute, in a game that was only supposed to have 4 extra minutes. That's gutting! Was a couple of years ago tough.

I was ment to insert a smily above ;). The most i ever won was just under five hundred.

Good luck, i'll be watching out for your results.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement