Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Modify Hybrid Barrel (6.03mm Inner and 285mm Long) for M4 CQB-R / H&K MC51 or Similar

• 14-04-2014 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

For sale is a Modify Hybrid Barrel (6.03mm Inner and 285mm Long) for M4 CQB-R / H&K MC51 or Similar in original packaging, more info here - http://www.airsoftworld.net/modify-hybrid-inner-barrel-285mm.html

This is a quality item, in good condition and full working order, with no known faults, damage or missing parts

Pics of this item are attached below and the asking price is €20 euros

Postage (maybe), collection / meet up / delivery within reason is possible and would prefer to meet in person

Cash and Paypal are accepted methods of payment

Thank you smile.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭BilleO

What does postage maybe mean will u post or no

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

BilleO wrote: »
    What does postage maybe mean will u post or no

It means that postage is an option, meet up or collection in person is my preferred option and yes, I will post if someone makes an offer and cannot meet in person

Hope this makes it more clear :)

B.U.M.P it up!

B.U.M.P it up!

Up with ya

• Advertisement

B.U.M.P

B.U.M.P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

Would u let it go for 15 euro

brenak47 wrote: »

Are you going to collect or looking for postage please?

Depends or where collection would be

• Advertisement

Depends or where collection would be

I'm not planning to be out your way anytime soon, so it would be Dublin and Tallaght is as close as I could meet mate

If this does not suit, maybe someone can pick this up for you instead?

Tallaght would suit me.If ur happy to take it to pms to sort out the finer details.

Tallaght would suit me.If ur happy to take it to pms to sort out the finer details.

Offer accepted, under the above terms and to PM's we go

Collected today and item was perfect as described. A pleasure as always mate. Chat soon.

Advertisement