Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Grinds / Study / Tuition

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 the quick fix

Hey, I am looking for anyone who can give grinds on vibrations and waves in dublin? pm me if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dollface101

hi
    just wondering if anyone can give final year irish student grinds over the summer for aug repeats..very urgent..grammar in particular??

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dollface101

hi do u still do grinds?
    Fluent Irish speaker available for oral grinds. Past experience and references available.

Subject: Gaeilge
    Grinds in Students Home? Yeah
    Contact Name: John (pm for contact details)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I'm available for grinds for English and Geography (1st to 3rd year) for the August repeat exams. PM me if you want any more information.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

There are too many fors there...

• Advertisement

I agree...I shall amend

Graduand of English and Geography, available over summer period for August repeat grinds in both subjects. PM me if you want any more information.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Seamo21

1st year NUIM student looking for grinds in Integral calculus, differential calculus and stats for august repeats. Anyone interested pm me please

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Kilbride206

I did maths in first year this year. are you science, arts or pure maths?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 sarara

Hey, Im a biological and biomedical science student in 3rd year willing to give grinds in biology to anyone who needs them. Live in maynooth during the week so flexible about times. Price can be discussed! If interested PM me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 purpleice

Hi, second year student desperately seeking last minute Calculus 3 grinds to pass the repeat exam on 15th august. Anyone available please message me, Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 crismaynooth

Hi, I'm a Spanish student of Modern Languages and Literature from Barcelona, and I will be studying in Maynooth for the next two semesters, I'm avaliable to give Spanish grinds in Maynooth (weekends in Galway city) from August 2012 to August 2013. I'm also avaliable for translation, proofreading and editing services.

I've got experience in Teaching Spanish, Catalan and Portuguese, private tuition as well as small groups.

Rate:
    Private tuition: 25 €/1,5h sessions or 20 €/1h sessions.
    Groups of 2 or 3 persons: 40 €/1,5h sessions.

Translation, proofreading and editing rates: ask me, I'll reply inmediately

Send me a private message if you are interested, and thank you all for reading :)

Cristina

• Registered Users Posts: 9 MrsMinicooper

Hi, I'm offering English and History grinds for all levels. Experienced Teacher with proven results. West Cork area. Pm if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 dmkk11

I'm a final year 3rd arts students in mathematical studies i'm aiming for a 2.1 so i need to ensure i stay well on top of everything. Looking for preferably a former student of the course who is familiar (masters/phD) with the modules such as geometry, math biology, graph theory, data and risk analysis etc. I'd want someone who will be able to look over my homework/assignments with me and clarify certain things which i'm not too sure of.

Feel free to pm me and we can negotiate a price, btw it would be best for me to do the grinds in the college campus :)

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭ray giraffe

dmkk11 wrote: »
    I'm a final year 3rd arts students in mathematical studies i'm aiming for a 2.1 so i need to ensure i stay well on top of everything. Looking for preferably a former student of the course who is familiar (masters/phD) with the modules such as geometry, math biology, graph theory, data and risk analysis etc. I'd want someone who will be able to look over my homework/assignments with me and clarify certain things which i'm not too sure of.

Feel free to pm me and we can negotiate a price, btw it would be best for me to do the grinds in the college campus :)

Hi, I give 3rd Level maths grinds for €40 an hour.

I have a masters in maths from UCD so I know my stuff! I also did my undergrad in maths in Maynooth.

I am 2 mins off the M50 in Sandyford Industrial Estate.

<snip>

Regards,
    Ray

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭purebeta

Hi,
    Music Graduate (BMus & MA(Composition and Computer Music)) here
    I can offer grinds in the following types of music modules:

theory,
    harmony,
    polyphony,
    musicology & musical research(including proofreading),
    music history,
    composition,
    musical notation(including advanced and abstract graphic scores),
    recording music and music technology including programming in Csound,
    Supercollider, Pure Data & MaxMsp, also Protools & Logic DAW software.

Please send me a PM if you would like to avail of my services.
    Prices negotiated depending on subject and time.

pb

• Registered Users Posts: 38 olive2

Hi,

I have a degree in Law/MA in Journalism.

I have worked as a solicitor, journalist and also have experience in proofreading and editing.

I can offer assistance to Law students and can also proofread/edit essays and dissertations for all students. Please PM for more informationsmile.png

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Quinzy

Hi guys, I'll put my services back up here again.

I'm a history PhD with tutoring experience willing to help undergraduate students with whatever I can do and they want done.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Linda89

Hi,
    if anyone is looking for German grinds, I am a native speaker and can help by proof-reading, or one to one grinds of any kind. Just write a PM. :)

Hi, why is this not a sticky anymore?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

purebeta wrote: »
    Hi, why is this not a sticky anymore?
    Having too many sticky threads make it more likely that people don't look at them. It also makes the forum look cluttered. This thread is bumped regularly enough so there really is no need to sticky it imo.

I'm not sure about that,
    it does get pretty busy at the start of the year with people graduating & starting new courses etc.
    Also, I'm sure the beers one could be taken away as a sticky seeing as it's a singular event, with hype leading up to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Seeing at this is taking the thread off-topic, I'm going to leave it and PM you my response.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Does anybody know anybody who does 3rd level maths grinds? I am in DIT but am posting here because I live in Leixlip. I'm studying civil engineering in DIT but am only in 2nd so the maths is not too engineering specific yet.

Anyway, if anybody can help and lives nearby then post here or pm me your number and I'll get in contact. Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭ray giraffe

Hi Luke,

I live in Sandyford Industrial Estate, just off the M50. I charge €40 per hour. Give me a call on <snip> to discuss!

Ray

Anyone do/know anyone who does physics grinds?
    Specifically EP222?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Hi Luke,

I live in Sandyford Industrial Estate, just off the M50. I charge €40 per hour. Give me a call on <snip> to discuss!

Ray

Hi Ray, Sandyford is too far, hence I posted in the Maynooth forum. Thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Baile an Locha

Fluent Irish speaker available for Irish Oral Grinds in preparation for the oral exams.
    References available on request. PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ishoodishoo

Hi, I need help writing an essay for history if there is anyone can help me thats in or around the Maynooth area please get in touch, preferably a graduate.
    Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Fruh2theline

Subject(s): Physics (any level), JC science, JC maths.
    Grinds in Students Home? Yes
    Contact Name: Adam

Graduated in 2011 with 1.1 applied physics degree from NUIGalway.
    Currently studying towards a PhD in Laser Physics at NUIGalway.

3 years teaching experience demonstrating in undergraduate physics labs.
    Lots of experience giving grinds to students around exam time.
    Friendly, informal teaching style

Discounts apply for groups of three or more.
    Please contact!

Advertisement