Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

VSphere 5.0 Essentials Upgrade path

Options
  • 30-03-2015 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Can anyone tell me what upgrade path is available from a vCenter 5.0 Essentials environment ? I had hoped to upgrade to 5.5 but not sure if this an option without purchasing a new license. Any feedback is much appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

I'd say the best bet is to just give them a call. They'll be able to tell you straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,433 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

dudwell wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what upgrade path is available from a vCenter 5.0 Essentials environment ? I had hoped to upgrade to 5.5 but not sure if this an option without purchasing a new license. Any feedback is much appreciated

If you are already have keys for vCenter/ESXi 5 they same keys will work for 5.5. Its only if you are upgrading to vSphere 6 that you would need to get upgrade keys.

Advertisement