Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds / Study / Tuition

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Hey
    So I've set up a blog for proofing essays, for people who need someone to look over their essay. If you need help, just send me a PM!
    http://proofmyessay.blogspot.com/2010/05/proofing-essays.html

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

kellief wrote: »
    Hey
    So I've set up a blog for proofing essays, for people who need someone to look over their essay. If you need help, just send me a PM!

Win.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bonnielind

Hi everyone,
    I'm a third year student in DCU studying Chemical and Pharmaceutical Science. I am available to give higher and ordinary level Chemistry grinds and ordinary Maths grinds in the north Dublin area. The rate is E20 per hr for one on one, E15 each for two students and E10 for groups of three or more. If you're interested text me on 0861588412 or e-mail bonnielinden@hotmail.com
    Siobhan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 davie21

i am living in maynooth all summer and am available to give grinds in any 1st ,2nd and 3rd year maths course .i have recently just finished my 4 year degree from maynooth with a two 1 in applied maths and biology . 25 euro per hour ,txt me on 0879144149

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Hi,

Experienced maths tutor available for grinds for repeat exams. 5 years experience as a tutor of maths in NUIM. I have a M.Sc in Applied Maths and a B.A in Maths with 1st class honours. All 1st year to 3rd year material covered. Rates from 25 euro to 30 euro depending on the subject. PM me if interested!

Thanks,

LR

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭brehayes

Three years experience in giving grinds in Law.

Graduate of NUI (Cork) - BCL, LLB, LLM.

Almost completed FE1 examinations.

Available to tutor in Cork City area for the following subjects:
    Law of Property
    Criminal Law
    Law of Equity
    Constitutional Law
    Company Law
    Law of the EU
    Contract Law
    Company Law

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Rho

Hi

Is there any1 available to give first year irish grinds. I am studying in NUI Maynooth and would be able to travel. Pm if you're interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 CiaraMorley

Hi there,

I am available to give grinds in the Maynooth area in 1st year economics and 1st, 2nd and 3rd year finance.

I am starting my 2nd year of a Finance Ph.D in Maynooth, with a 2.1 undergraduate degree and 2.1 masters degree in Finance.

PM if you need help.

Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 43 cjohnson

English (all levels): Grammar, poetry and prose analysis, drama.
    Leaving / Junior Cert. preparation.
    Third level literature analysis and works in translation.

French (all levels): grammar, spelling, vocabulary, comprehension, oral competency.
    Leaving / Junior Cert. preparation.
    Third level works in translation, poetry and prose analysis.

http://minervatutoring.wordpress.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 livecali

Maths grinds available for both primary and secondary level (up to ordinary level leaving certificate)
    Biology grinds or junior cert science grinds
    I have a degree in science from UCD and am a qualified secondary school teacher
    In Wexford area and can travel.
    €20 per hour. If interested please text 0851473772.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭smiles302

Hey

How does this work? :P

Basically, you email me your essay and I proof it!

lol yeah... but where does the blog come in?

smiles302 wrote: »
    lol yeah... but where does the blog come in?

was a way of telling people about it.

oooo ok makes sense now haha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭JajaD

Hi, Im in third year. I would like to find someone who can give me grinds or who can help me construct my essays in english and sociology. I really want (and need!) a 2.1 degree so I need someone who has received this in both subjects and can help me do the same. PM me :)

Do you charge? And what subjects can u do?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭dno7239

Jaja I just finished my Masters in English (haven't done sociology), so I could help you with half of your request :)

I received a 2.1 in my undergrad in Maynooth Last year and im an ACELS approved TEFL teacher

Hi, Im in 3rd year in sociology and looking for someone who has a 2.1 degree or higher in sociology to help me with essays and exams etc...

Pm me for more details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Dlite

hey, I'm looking for Java grinds, I'm in 2nd year and looking to get my head around a few things!

Pm me if your available, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5 alan_slane

Hi! I recently graduated with a HDIP in IT with a 1st. I have given grinds in Java to students in Trinity and UCD as well as Maynooth.

I can give Java grinds if you are doing:
    CS141 Intro to Programming
    CS210 Algorithms and data structures I
    CS211 Advanced Algorithms and data structures II

I can also give grinds in:

Web Design
    XML
    English
    Philosophy

Individual rate of 20 euro per hour
    Group rate (2 or more) of 15 euro per hour

I have a car, so can travel if necessary. PM me if interested.

Thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

alan_slane wrote: »
    Hi! I recently graduated with a HDIP in IT with a 1st. I have given grinds in Java to students in Trinity and UCD as well as Maynooth.

I can give Java grinds if you are doing:
    CS141 Intro to Programming
    CS210 Algorithms and data structures I
    CS211 Advanced Algorithms and data structures II

I can also give grinds in:

Web Design
    XML
    English
    Philosophy

Individual rate of 20 euro per hour
    Group rate (2 or more) of 15 euro per hour

I have a car, so can travel if necessary. PM me if interested.

Thanks! :)

Hey Alan, there 3 of us doing that course right now that might be interested in getting grinds in data and algorithms 1. Also would you be able to give grinds in computer networks (am a bit lost there). Let me know anyway, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sheila_58_h

Subject: Honours and Ordinary level Maths JC and LC
    Grinds in Students Home? Yes
    Rate: €30 per hour one on one tutoring or €20 euro per hour for group sessions

Hi all

I'm an experienced tutor with an honours degree in Actuarial Maths and Statistics, I work with students to further their knowledge and understanding as well as improve exam technique and revision skills to maximise chances of success in the exams.

Happy to come to students home, first mini session will be provided free to meet one another, discuss expectations and plan approach to fit individual student's requirements.

PM me for further details.

Thanks

Sheila

• Registered Users Posts: 5 alan_slane

weedhead wrote: »
    Hey Alan, there 3 of us doing that course right now that might be interested in getting grinds in data and algorithms 1. Also would you be able to give grinds in computer networks (am a bit lost there). Let me know anyway, thanks
    Hey yeah, I pm'd you.....dunno if you got it but my number is xxxxxxxxxx anyway, so give me a txt/call and I can meet the 3 of you together or seperately in the lab or whatever suits best! :)

Thanks,

Alan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dectarin

Java grinds or lessons available to people in Cork.

I graduated from UCC five years ago and have been working in a Java development position since - moving to lead developer position within 2 years. I have a lot of experience and am willing to give grinds to anybody who feels they need them. If you have course notes, you can send these to me in advance and I will examine them and ensure the grinds I give you are completely relevant.

Also, if anybody wants some guidance on your java course assignments, I can help with this too. I will not do these for you but I will help you get an understanding and start you on your way.

On a more basic note, if you simply have trouble 'getting' java, I can help you too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Katieeee

Subject(s): French (JC/LC), Spanish (JC)
    Grinds in Students Home?: Yes- possess car so can travel anywhere in the South Dublin area
    Contact Name: Kate
    Email: katekob@gmail.com
    Rates: €25 (one-to-one) €15 (Group- Max 4)

I am a Masters student in UCD and have just completed my primary degree in Law and French. I have experience giving grinds in both subjects to students of all abilities. I sat the Leaving Cert in 2006 and achieved an A1 in French and an A2 in Spanish (Higher Level). I can offer help with Grammar, Oral/Aural work, Written Composition and Exam Techniques. I have retained all my own notes and offer excellent study aids.

Email me if you’re interested or contact me on 0879667434. Look forward to hearing from you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 pedrobob

Hi there,

I am available to give grinds in the Maynooth area in 1st year economics and 1st, 2nd and 3rd year finance.

I am starting my 2nd year of a Finance Ph.D in Maynooth, with a 2.1 undergraduate degree and 2.1 masters degree in Finance.

PM if you need help.

Ciara

hi ciara,

im in 3rd finance and accounting, i could really do with some help if ya cud help.

thanks
    sean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 madigas

Just wondering do you still give sociology grinds?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 madigas

JajaD wrote: »
    Hi, Im in 3rd year in sociology and looking for someone who has a 2.1 degree or higher in sociology to help me with essays and exams etc...

Pm me for more details.

Did you get any1 to help you? Really need some help...

Advertisement