Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PAC offer when?

• 15-07-2009 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hi There,

Has anyone received an offer from UCC via www.pac.ie for postgrad. MA / Hdip Corporate Finance & Acc?. If not anyone know when Im likely to hear some news on my application. I cant seem to get a staright answer from college.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Is this the course you mean? The closing date for applications isn't till the 31st July, so you could be waiting another few weeks yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 CR7

tailgunner wrote: »
    Is this the course you mean? The closing date for applications isn't till the 31st July, so you could be waiting another few weeks yet.
    Hi there, yes this is one of them. I just nocticed something, the closing date has been swapped with the non-EU date! I am absolutely certain that the application closing was 30th June for non EU, (I even made sure with the college) and 31st July for non EU. So I was in before June 30th, thats 6 weeks ago!. A newbie student has plans to make know what I mean..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 curlynettie

the closing date was extended for the course i was looking at. depends on your course i think, i got an offer before the closing date.
    good luck xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 CR7

Got the offer yesterday, thanks guys.

Advertisement