Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Repeat Exam dates?

Options
  • 06-07-2009 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭

does anyone know when they're on?
    because there's nothing on the website

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

Middle or end of August I think, but I havent a clue to be honest. All I've really heard so far is that one of my lecturers is on maternity leave so some other chick is setting the paper. Which is good because the original lecturer is pure evil.
    Point is, I'm not sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Jayeire

Aodan83 wrote: »
    Middle or end of August I think, but I havent a clue to be honest. All I've really heard so far is that one of my lecturers is on maternity leave so some other chick is setting the paper. Which is good because the original lecturer is pure evil.
    Point is, I'm not sure.

Ah yes, how delightfully uninformative :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

If you log into 'MyUCC Student Administration' it says that the provisional timetable for Autumn exams will be available in late July.

Jayeire wrote: »
    Ah yes, how delightfully uninformative :D
    I'm here to help. Or at least try. Failing that, make smart ass comments about stuff.
    Also, the repeats are apparently on from the 17th to the 28th of august.

Provisional timetables are up now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭captainspeckle

link? cant find them... just curious to see em! know someone who has to repeat 6 exams i think! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Same As

link? cant find them... just curious to see em! know someone who has to repeat 6 exams i think! :eek:

They're on SIT I'm sure, like the other exam timetables..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

The timetables up on the same site you go to get your results - UCC - Current Student - Log In - My UCC Administration - Timetable entry

Timetables seem to be gone again....!!!!
    Wish they'd hurry up and put them back up:confused:

Finalised timetables up 30/7/09. Just gonna have to wait til then i spose.

• Advertisement

Aodan83 wrote: »
    Finalised timetables up 30/7/09. Just gonna have to wait til then i spose.

That's tomorrow. I guess I could just about hold on till then lol

Still not up :(

Jayeire wrote: »
    Still not up :(
    Really taking their time about it anyway.

Advertisement