Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money transfer

• 16-10-2014 6:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I will be moving to the states soon with work, while im over there i will want to save money but i want to transfer the money from the american bank account to an irish bank account! How much would the cost be to transfer money?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,735 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

There are several ways to transfer money home - bureaus such as Western Union, online service such as TransferWise.com & also directly via your bank.

Your best bet is to check out these options & determine the costs yourself as their charges may vary depending on how much you wish to transfer at any one time.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Check out this thread from the USA forum.

Personally I love Xoom for the ease of instant transfers (depending on the destination country).

Advertisement