Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Google Map of Irish Fisheries

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

very impressive, i left a 5 star vote on it.
    hopefully u can fill it out with all the rest?! a nice project.
    you should put the link in the sticky for the good links.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭TimMac

Great Idea OP, Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭experimenter

Updated

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Well done, good work there

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Silverfox.

Well done experimenter.Can you show Curragh Springs more clearly on your map.we are thinking of going there on sat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭experimenter

Hi there Silverfox.

I wish the fisheries would post their GPS details on their sites but not allot of them do this..

I have yet to fish there, so I can't exactly tell you where to go..

But here's the best info I can find..

""Address is Ballysax,The Curragh,Co.Kildare - two minutes drive from the Curragh Army Camp. From the motorway go through the Curragh Camp,turn left at the crossroads with the pub on the corner take the second right turn and the fishery is five hundred yards on the right hand side.""

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Silverfox.

Hi there experimenter,I talked with Shaun the manager today,he said if you text him your email address he will send you a map with the location.

Advertisement