Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darts Swap Shop - Trade/Sell Darts Accessories

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭whaaames

Healio wrote: »
    Anybody have a set of these lying around??

bf31_1.JPG

harrows-eric-bristow-darts-set.jpg

i still use these darts to this day, got them in argos for 14 pound at the time i think and still to now i havnt picked up a dart that i like as much as these...brilliant darts...

ill be raging if anything ever happens to one of them...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

whaaames wrote: »
    i still use these darts to this day, got them in argos for 14 pound at the time i think and still to now i havnt picked up a dart that i like as much as these...brilliant darts...

ill be raging if anything ever happens to one of them...

friend of mine bought a set of them saturday.think they were 45euro.lovely darts i have to say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭matty84

demakinz wrote: »
    friend of mine bought a set of them saturday.think they were 45euro.lovely darts i have to say

I think they were andy hamiltons darts before he switched to unicorn as his maestro darts look quite similar

Yea? i havn't seen them darts knockin around for years, where did your friend pick them up? i mite get another set to have them

Yea? i havn't seen them darts knockin around for years, where did your friend pick them up? i mite get another set to have them

if this is them he got them in conlon sports shop in edenderry.
    very small sports shop but very good selection of darts at a great price.
    i can find out the number if you want

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

matty84 wrote: »
    I think they were andy hamiltons darts before he switched to unicorn as his maestro darts look quite similar

the barrel on the hamilton maestro is straight at the top (i.e where the stem goes) dunno if that makes a difference cause i didnt get to throw them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,139 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

@ TIM09

How much for Michael van Gerwin 26g? mate of mine is interested in them also the part ones are they these http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/Darts---Steel-Tip-Pro-Players-John-Part/c12_112_139/p951/25g-Darts-Unicorn-Silver-Star-John-Part-Tungsten-Darts-(80)---07223/product_info.html ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Irish_Call

Raymond Van Varneveld 22g Ghost Grip for sale. Pic attached

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Rebel021

Irish_Call wrote: »
    Raymond Van Varneveld 22g Ghost Grip for sale. Pic attached

how much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Tim09

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Rebel021

Set of brand new 22g Seattle Darts
    http://www.bw-darts.com/shop/74/index.htm
    3 sets of flights
    2 medium sets of shafts
    Hard case
    point protector
    €10
    can meet in dun Laoghaire or post for €3

Also a Set Of Jocky Wilson 22g Legend Darts Excellent Condition new points
    973f_1.JPG
    I had bought them as a spare set but never used them
    Original Box
    Case Neq
    Jocky Wilson Flights New
    Shafts
    €18

Will sell both together for 25

if this is them he got them in conlon sports shop in edenderry.
    very small sports shop but very good selection of darts at a great price.
    i can find out the number if you want

think it's a bit far for me to go for darts, the girlfriend would go banannas if i said i was driving to edenderry to buy darts, ha

think it's a bit far for me to go for darts, the girlfriend would go banannas if i said i was driving to edenderry to buy darts, ha

where you living?

south dublin, but im sure if i ever decide to chance new darts ill pick something up, i just thought i'd get them coz i've only ever used them and love them darts...

edenderry is only less that an hour from dublin city center.can you not find the anywhere else.

nah never could, they used to be in the argos catalogue all the time till about 3 catalogues ago, should've got another set while i had the chance, still i was thinkin i might try the john lowe darts, i think i could work with them...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Partyboy1986

Tim09 wrote: »
    Barells Only

3.Jelle klassen 26g..vry good condition

All offers or swaps are will be considered

interested in these buddy themanwhosold80@hotmail.com is my msn - add me i got some harrows boxer 27 gram i would like to trade or how much would you sell for please?

pm me if poss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/Darts---Steel-Tip-Datadart-Champions-Grip/c12_306/p3410/22g-Darts-Datadart-Champions-Phantom-Grip-Darts-Tungsten-Darts-(90)/product_info.html

Have these guys for swap or sale. They are the datadart champions Ghost grips 22gm, will throw in the stems i got with them and the case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Tim09

Here are the sets for swap/sell
    22g Adrian lewis gold with cd points
    22g james wade with cd points
    26g phase 5 silver version
    26g Harrows wayne mardle
    23g Paul lim darts
    23g Jocky wilson
    25g Jamie Harvey darts
    25g John part replica darts

These are what im after,

24g purist with scalloped back
    23g harrows boxer(robert thortern darts)
    24g ramond v barneveld darts
    24g Ronnie baxter darts
    24g gary anderson darts
    24g darryl fitton darts
    23g harrows magnum

If your enterested you can email me at glenbeigh7@eircom.net

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

These are 20 grams and have only been thrown about 10 times. Barrel length is 47mm, and 6mm wide. I don't know what make they are. Any one interested, I'm open to offers.

Photo0055.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 jellyjaws

Healio wrote: »
    Anybody have a set of these lying around??

bf31_1.JPG

harrows-eric-bristow-darts-set.jpg
    They look like bristows crafty cockney darts, i bought a set in argos about 6 - 7 years ago. brillant darts love to get my hands on a set of 24g myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭paulcorr

i have a set i use them for practice great darts bought them in elverys half price only 12euro

Got a set on ebay last week, some bolox was bidding against me and i had to pay 40 sterling, well worth it mind you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Anyone who wants to trade or sell darts tomorrow bring them down the Club!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭pot shot

Double Top wrote: »
    i have around 12 sets to sell, from 20g to 28g, all shapes and sizes and all in near perfect condition. when i was just starting off playing darts i used to buy loads of sets but now i found my perfect set and don't really need the other darts anymore, so anyone interested send me a reply (i'll give you a good price as well), will supply any type of shaft and flight
    ok if u got a 25 g id like to av a look at them il b in the farmhouse tomoro nite if ur not there hold on to them 4 me to look at

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭aarondoc

any 1 got the old 24g james wade contender darts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Uzo

Hi all. Just wondering if anyone here can help. i lost a dart about a year ago moving house and im trying to track down a set. i think they are a unicorn dart but im not sure. I bought them about 6 years ago.

They are 28 g
    Barell thickness is 8mm
    Barell length is 46mm

If anyone can tell me what make they are that would be great.
    If anyone has a set and are looking to sell or swap that would be even better :)

I've attached a couple of photos.

Any help would be great.

Thanks all.

They look a bit like the 28g version of Harrows Assains.

Very bottom right corner of below link:

http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/Darts---Steel-Tip-by-Weight-28g/c12_441_449/index.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Uzo

Nice one thanks for that :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I'm looking for an Eclipse Pro Trainer. The practise board by Unicorn. Seems impossible to find.

If anybody is willing to sell it then let me know.

Advertisement