Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

****s

• 10-10-2001 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

I was told by some ****, today, that I had to be 25 to buy alcohal in Superquinn at Northside Shopping Centre today, the following statement has been sent to the press and will be sent to the gardaí, feel free to send it to anyone you think can help stop this ****e:

"I would like to bring to your attention the unjust and illegal policy of Superquinn in Northside Shopping centre regarding the sale of alcohal. They will only sell alcohal to individuals over the age of 25! This is illegal. The only age limit on the purchase of alcohal in this country is 18. Anyone who can produce a passport or national age card that proves they are 18 or older has the right to purchase alcohal in this country.

This is descrimination and I can only conclude that they do not like young people in general. It was during "Freshers Day" at Collaiste Dhulaigh that students of this college were denied the right to purchase alcohal despite the fact that they were legally old enough."

Advertisement