Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

French took cocaine before hospitalised

Options
1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

dudara wrote: »
    I think that we can all agree that her party was a bit daft, but put yourself in her shoes for a few minutes, and think about how important publicity was to her. She surely must have felt a little bad that people didn't come to her party.

Its a moot point now coz she's brown bread..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Tha Gopher wrote: »
    It is certainly on its way out in Dublin, and despite what the rags suggested never really caught on in D4 apart from a few groups, most probably because the quality is muck. It was a skanger exclusive drug,

lol

This is the funniest thing ive read all week
    Do you work for the Sindo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Dustaz wrote: »
    lol

This is the funniest thing ive read all week
    Do you work for the Sindo?

Indeed I dont. However it certainly sounds like you read and believe the bile that they print. Knock counter strike on the head and view the world with your own eyes rather than made up newspaper stories.

You can sell anything of poor quality to skangers. Piss beer. Burberry. Matching his and hers tracksuits. Heavily cut cocaine of such awful quality that it would not be marketable anywhere else but Ireiand is just another to add on to the list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I'm a "D4" person and I can honestly say Cocaine is not heavily used by D4 folk. It is however heavily used by the pathetic D4 wannabes.

There is a difference...

dublindude wrote: »
    I'm a "D4" person and I can honestly say Cocaine is not heavily used by D4 folk. It is however heavily used by the pathetic D4 wannabes.

There is a difference...

Indeed. Really the only rubbish product common to both scobes and socialites is tobacco. Apart from that, skangers will buy crap, people with money wont. The only D4 types I ever knew into cocaine were already into their rave music. And by "D4 types" I merely mean they were from an upper class area, however they probably wouldnt be caught dead in Lillies etc etc.You simply dont get people whos idea of an ideal weekend is watching Republic of Loose or whatever crap in Whelans before flying down to Krystle doing cocaine. Obviously there are exceptions. It sounds like Katy and her friends mixed with lads who were either gangsters or well connected to gangsters. Therefore, they got good quality product, unlike the rest of D4 who have tried the street standard cocaine and talcum powder cocktail 2 or 3 times and decided "this is a load of sh1te, roysh". I think I have said this earlier, but Ive been to a thousand and one parties in gaffs belonging to D4 girls, and anyone doing coke in the living room would be thrown out. On the northside anyone with an ounce bag on him could well expect to take two girls upstairs with him. Cocaine is already a problem drug in this country because of the amount of skangers marrouveh- if it was actually good quality, imagine how big the problem would be. Hell, even Id be tempted to use it.

If Dustaz thinks otherwise he must be on coke (or else having hallucinations from whatever crap its mixed with in this country). Keep readin the oul Sindo grandad :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Big Balls

I'm a "D4" person and I can honestly say Cocaine is not heavily used by D4 folk. There is a difference...

You're an awful eejit if you actually believe that.

Why, because he dopesnt believe what he reads in the press? Cocaine here is so heavily cut it simply could not be sold in any other country. Of course feck all D4s are buying it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Bob in Belfast

Why, because he dopesnt believe what he reads in the press? Cocaine here is so heavily cut it simply could not be sold in any other country. Of course feck all D4s are buying it.

Are you for real mate?
    You don't sound as if you have a clue about drug use in this country,
    but you're still ready to give your opinion.You're just making yourself sound like a Twat.

Are you for real mate?
    You don't sound as if you have a clue about drug use in this country,
    but you're still ready to give your opinion.You're just making yourself sound like a Twat.

Indeed I do have a clue. Which is why I laugh my hole off reading the made up stories in the Sindo.

*shrugs* maybe its a different scene in Belfast but in Dublin its primarily scobies taking that sh1te. If anyone was to take out a bag in any "D4" house party ive been at they would be thrown out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Big Balls wrote: »
    You're an awful eejit if you actually believe that.

Are you from D4?

EDIT: I've just looked at your previous posts and see you're unable to post on boards without insulting people. Post after post of nastiness. Nice guy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

If you want to debate the issues over cocaine use then take it elsewhere folks. Back on topic please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Bob in Belfast

There is a difference...

There's probably about 20 thousand people in that location and even if your a really popular guy, still at most you would know about 1 thousand people personally.

And out of that 1000 people who would let you know whether or not that they take drugs?

Especially with your big mouth.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

skangers will buy crap, people with money wont.

Take the blinkers off will you? An addict will buy whatever they can get their hands on, whether it's crap or not. It doesn't matter if you have money or not, if there are no other drugs around and the only thing available is a heavily cut piece of cocaine, then they will take it.

And I'm not just talking about the "D4 people" either, it goes both ways, so if all a "skanger" can get their hands on is a very good cut of cocaine, they'll take it, because they need their fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

For those in the cheap seats: This is Celebrity and Showbiz. The next person to ignore all the warnings and go off-topic will be banned. While there is clearly a debate to be had about the cocaine issue, this isn't the place to have it.

Advertisement