Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Corrosion of Conformity

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭black_frosch

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Perkinstock

coooolll \m/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Not too sure what to make of the last two albums. While some of the songs on their own sound really good, I didn't warm to their latest one. Same sound song after song. Which maybe is the point and I'm missing something. I'll revisit....

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Dargull

I wanna hear Pepper sing again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Robotito

Really looking forward to the gig, this time tomorrow night \m/ !!

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Kieran81

Robotito wrote: »
    Really looking forward to the gig, this time tomorrow night \m/ !!

any idea who's supporting

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Robotito

Kieran81 wrote: »
    any idea who's supporting

According to the poster it is going to be Two Tales of Woe. I don't know anything about them..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

****ing unbelievable. That is all.

Great gig last night. Really hope these guys do a new album together. Would love to hear Pepper's voice on something new.

• Advertisement

Twas good, but I don't know if anyone is familiar with the Live Volume dvd they put out about 10 years ago or so. Fairly similar (no bad thing).

I was happy to see songs off In the Arms Of God in the set. Stonebreaker being one of the highlights.

Mike Dean's bass was low in the mix. Very muddy sound. I couldn't hear it, and his playing is awesome!

Absolutely loving the new album. In my opinion every song is killer. Nice cover of Queen’s Son & Daughter at the end too.
    Can’t recommend this album highly enough. Hopefully we get some live dates in the summer too.

Yep, got around to listening to it, but will make a purchase. Pretty strong album. Maybe a *tad* too long, but a minor complaint! Would be nice to see them tour this in Europe. Saw them the last time they were here, and the set was pretty similar to Live Volume. Maybe they played it safe, tested the waters to see what the reaction would be with Pepper back.

Advertisement