Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Karnivool/Tesseract UK Tour

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

If I have the cash I'm gonna try and go see them at soni.

I hope they have a stage and slot that does them justice.

2014 Euro tour dates:

5 Jun: Utrecht, The Netherlands
    6 Jun: Groningen, The Netherlands
    7 Jun: Nürburgring, Germany (Rock AM Ring)
    9 Jun: Nürnberg, Germany (Rock IM Park)
    12 Jun: Luxembourg, Luxembourg
    13 Jun: Basel, Switzerland
    15 Jun: Vienna, Austria (Novarock)
    17 Jun: Warsaw, Poland
    18 Jun: Prague, Czech Republic
    19 Jun: Bratislava, Slovakia
    27 Jun: Seinajoki, Finland
    29 Jun: Moscow, Russia
    4 Jul: Sopron, Hungary (Volt Festival)
    6 Jul: Knebworth Park, UK

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Definitely looking into going to Groningen. I was planning on hitting Sonisphere but gimme a headline show over a half hour at a festival any day :)

Just to bump this thread with semi related news,

Dead Letter Circus are on the bill for the Monuments gig in Fibbers in October.

I wont be missing that.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

European tour next March including a Saturday night in London at the Roundhouse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Mushy wrote: »
    European tour next March including a Saturday night in London at the Roundhouse.

Gonna be a sore head on the Sunday!!
    Cheers for the heads up!

frag420 wrote: »
    Gonna be a sore head on the Sunday!!
    Cheers for the heads up!

Will hopefully be in the exact same situation. Tickets are £20 for it too!

Mushy wrote: »

Did you decide to venture over to this? I'm looking forward to the hangover and sore neck on Sunday!

I'm heading to Amsterdam tomorrow for the show there too, I'm excited :D:D

jenizzle wrote: »
    Did you decide to venture over to this? I'm looking forward to the hangover and sore neck on Sunday!

Completely forgot about the gig. I have a date this Saturday and was going to bring her to Camden anyways, time to find out if she likes to rock out too!!

frag420 wrote: »
    Completely forgot about the gig. I have a date this Saturday and was going to bring her to Camden anyways, time to find out if she likes to rock out too!!

The London show on next Saturday (the 28th), not this Saturday :D Fairly sh*te buzz if you turned up a week early!

• Advertisement

Started a new job last Monday and had the welcome to the company drinks last night, I think my brain is still drunk!!

Cheers for pointing that out, think I will defo go catch this gig!!

frAg

jenizzle wrote: »

I'm not, at time of announcement it was a consideration till money was sorted, then Steven wilson announced so had to choose.

Advertisement