Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PSVita megathread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

whats the bottom game?looks familiar

Soul Sacrifice - from the guy who was involved with Resident Evil games and the Onimusha titles, Keiji Inafune.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Otacon wrote: »
    Soul Sacrifice - from the guy who was involved with Resident Evil games and the Onimusha titles, Keiji Inafune.

A vita game? :D

A vita game? :D

Eh, yes. A Vita exclusive in fact.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_Sacrifice_(video_game)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

F*ck it I'm buying one today. Gravity Rush or MGS games? Think I'll get more longevity out of MGS but Gravity Rush seems cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Smyths have Gravity Rush for €35, Metal Gear is quite hard to find in stock at the moment, check out both HMV and Smyths as they have bunde offers on.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Gravity rush,such a cool game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

You can definitely get Gravity Rush for cheaper than 35e. Dunno about other shops in Ireland, but it's 30e on the PSN.

I'm actually in Canada at the moment lads, so I plumped with MGS in the end. Will probably pick up Gravity Rush soon enough though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭pah

Picked one up Monday in HMV. WIFI vita uncharted, everybody's golf and 16gb card. 289 not bad imo.

pah wrote: »
    Picked one up Monday in HMV. WIFI vita uncharted, everybody's golf and 16gb card. 289 not bad imo.

thats a very good price

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

My vita got 290 with uncharted and a 4gb stick :rolleyes: still, worth every penny, for the amount of playtim I get out of it.

Super stardust
    Uncharted
    Gravity rush
    Unit 13
    Resistance(I guess)
    Disgaea
    Mutant blobs
    Ninja gaiden
    Rayman

Not bad for a consoles first six months.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Is Sound Shapes good and how come it's only €12.99 on PSN?

Is Sound Shapes good and how come it's only €12.99 on PSN?

It is a very good game. The creation tools are fantastic. The only downside is the campaign is short. Well worth the price TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭pah

thats a very good price

Bundle was actually 239 for console & games, paid 50 quid for the 16gb card
    :mad:

4gb cards were in some bundles but not an option for me. Gamestop had vita uncharted and 16gb for 320 so happy out with what i got.

Looking forward to 1.80 next week some psone classics and playstation plus for the vita

• Registered Users Posts: 6,237 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

I'm actually in Canada at the moment lads, so I plumped with MGS in the end. Will probably pick up Gravity Rush soon enough though.

as a matter of interest, where did you get it and how much? im in toronto myself and seriously thinking of getting a gadget. current contenders are a vita, a 3ds xl and a blackberry playbook!

Futureshop. 250 with a $50 voucher that I spent on memory card and a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Just picked up a Vita + 16gb memory card for €180 delivered on ebay.

For anyone interested, HMV and gamestop have dropped the trade in value of the console again :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Evilbart

Any idea on what they are offering now

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

cloud493 wrote: »
    For anyone interested, HMV and gamestop have dropped the trade in value of the console again :rolleyes:

Game being gone means those two can offer what ever they want trade in wise, I am keeping mine even if it ends up in a drawer gathering dust.

Evilbart wrote: »
    Any idea on what they are offering now

156 in credit in HMV, 140 in Gamestop. Ridiculous really, so glad I decided to keep mine now.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Evilbart

156 in credit in HMV, 140 in Gamestop. Ridiculous really, so glad I decided to keep mine now.

That is shocking would much rather keep it than accept them trade in values:eek:

Nice little bundle for $249.99

Black-Ops-Vita-Bundle-Header.jpg

In Hmv currently, you can get the Vita with uncharted and everybody's golf for 240, or the vita with uncharted or resistance, and a 4gb memory card or everybody's golf for 250. Not bad at all.

Persona4_SolidGold.jpg

Limited to 10,000 units. A lot of people saying they will buy a Vita for this game.

Persona4_SolidGold.jpg

Limited to 10,000 units. A lot of people saying they will buy a Vita for this game.

It's what I did.

Don't think I'll get that version though. Just the regular one with the skinß for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 TheLastMile

In Hmv currently, you can get the Vita with uncharted and everybody's golf for 240, or the vita with uncharted or resistance, and a 4gb memory card or everybody's golf for 250. Not bad at all.

Avoid HMV. Their staff are rude and dont know anything about games. I hate dealing with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

Avoid HMV. Their staff are rude and dont know anything about games. I hate dealing with them.

1. cloud works in hmv :rolleyes:

2. in limerick they have some of the best staff ive ever had the pleasure of being served by

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement