Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Physics...Before/After**

• 12-06-2012 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭robbiep94

Just for everything about Physics

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ImFudged

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭robbiep94

ImFudged wrote: »

Yup thats pretty much the course.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 TwoFace

ImFudged wrote: »

Your username is suitable for my feelings about this Physics exam

TwoFace wrote: »

Does twoface describe you?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

TwoFace wrote: »

Your username is suitable for my feelings about the SEC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

robbiep94 wrote: »
    Yup thats pretty much the course.;)

Short question:
    What are the factors behind Sheldons choice of couch spot?

If the test was on that show I would get 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 34 TwoFace

Does twoface describe you?:rolleyes:

No,I just got lazy

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Wanchor

STS, STD's, STI's are the things I'm having problems with right now.

Chuchoter wrote: »
    Short question:
    What are the factors behind Sheldons choice of couch spot?

If the test was on that show I would get 100%

Ya me to ha

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cocopopsxx

Oh God.....I'm screwed for Physics, I ao regret choosing this subject, hateeee it. It will be worse than last year!

4 and a half days-physics, Accounting and Chemistry to do. Challenge accepted. :cool:

Even though I know most of my accounting and a lot of my chemistry...hopefully I remember them still. :p

• Advertisement

cocopopsxx wrote: »
    Oh God.....I'm screwed for Physics, I ao regret choosing this subject, hateeee it. It will be worse than last year!

4 and a half days-physics, Accounting and Chemistry to do. Challenge accepted. :cool:

Even though I know most of my accounting and a lot of my chemistry...hopefully I remember them still. :p

You can do it i have faith in you

so what are people studying?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

This is my throw away subject :pac: Gonna do a bit over the weekend but not too bothered, it's all about Economics after tomorrow morning :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭ Harmoni Gigantic Seascape

Everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭RedTexan

Don't bother try and predict physics, even stuff from last year is likely to come up, all you can be sure of is the option! I'm looking forward to getting French out of the way and getting back onto all these subjects!

In all honesty, you can leave out one section in physics entirely and you should be sound. But do all the experiments.

Also when doing the applied physics (Higher only section) for the love of god don't do electricity. Particle physics is so easy and they can only ask you so much on it.

RedTexan wrote: »
    Don't bother try and predict physics, even stuff from last year is likely to come up, all you can be sure of is the option! I'm looking forward to getting French out of the way and getting back onto all these subjects!

what experiments do you think?:D

In all honesty, you can leave out one section in physics entirely and you should be sound. But do all the experiments.

Also when doing the applied physics (Higher only section) for the love of god don't do electricity. Particle physics is so easy and they can only ask you so much on it.

Just did electricity in option today :D it so easy particle is impossible dont you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

I am so scared for this its not even funny

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭RedTexan

Just did electricity in option today :D it so easy particle is impossible dont you think?
    Particle is simple

• Advertisement

RedTexan wrote: »
    Particle is simple

what's easy about it... the name alone keeps me away from it!!:(

I never said electricity is hard but there is much more to remember in it. Meanwhile there is much less to learn in particle physics and the equations in it are simple.
    Looking at this years papers so far, don't go with predictions. BUT, it is only one guy tat makes the physics paper, it is then reviewed. I got that info from an undisclosed source. And he has been predictable in the last 5 years!

what's easy about it... the name alone keeps me away from it!!:(

Particle physics is just learning about a few names and accelerators, nothing complicated and it's all really easy to grasp. The name might just throw some people off it. Trust me, do it.

I never said electricity is hard but there is much more to remember in it. Meanwhile there is much less to learn in particle physics and the equations in it are simple.
    Looking at this years papers so far, don't go with predictions. BUT, it is only one guy tat makes the physics paper, it is then reviewed. I got that info from an undisclosed source. And he has been predictable in the last 5 years!

That's a dangerous thing to say

That's a dangerous thing to say

Well the fella just knows that one guy makes the papers. He doesn't know THE guy. Anyway, I was just told that and then given predictions.

Well the fella just knows that one guy makes the papers. He doesn't know THE guy. Anyway, I was just told that and then given predictions.

oh ok:D

oh ok:D

I can see how you took it up as me knowing the guy making the papers, that is dangerous! :D

I can see how you took it up as me knowing the guy making the papers, that is dangerous! :D

yup they would of called to your home at 4 in the morning and carry you away in a bag and seperate you from civilisation for the rest of your life:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

I'm ommitting electricity cos I hate it and don't get it and mechanics because we never covered it. I do sincerely hope I have 5 questions I can answer.

• Advertisement

subz3r0 wrote: »
    I'm ommitting electricity cos I hate it and don't get it and mechanics because we never covered it. I do sincerely hope I have 5 questions I can answer.

That' s probably not a good option to leave out mechanics. It's the backbone of the course and is a garanted question 6. Think again before deciding to leave it out.

Advertisement