Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC INVALID PASSWORD AND EMAIL ERROR

• 31-01-2013 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi there, Ive tried all morning since about 12 o clock to tegister with the iec website for the Kompass account https://iec-eic.international.gc.ca/AccountRegistration.aspx?regionCode=IE&lang=en

But it keeps telling me that my password/email address is in valid when I know both are 100%, I even got sent the email from go4less this morning that im trying to use, and my password has all the correct details, has anyone else experienced this and do they know what to do?

Also has anyone else payed this 75 euro to go4less and do you feel somewhat dooped??? what are we paying for really??? Can I get this refunded aswell if I cant register with the iec,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 outofthisrock

exact same message for me, been trying all day long

• Registered Users Posts: 11 kganly1989

its back working kid, get on it quick

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Lisa 2013

What happens when a person is rejected their application to the IEC, does a new place become available? For example, if the embassy website says there is only 1 space left, and then someone is rejected their application, does the number of spaces become 2? or is that just a wasted space?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Paddy_mac

I'm getting it now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Afatpigeon

Yeah; I keep getting the same thing. Ah well, I have my Number - just need to pay and offer proof of payment and I have a few days for that I believe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 outofthisrock

@Paddy mac, don't worry, it will eventually stop doing that, its just the sight crashing I think, happened to me all day yesterday and then just started working again in the evening. Keep trying and it will accept your email eventually, Very frustrating I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Paddy_mac

i just got through there... :-)
    see yis in Canada ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 lenny33

hi all.. tryin to create iec kompass account.. selected ireland as citizenship but when i click create account it tells me.. im not a citizenship of "AUSTRIA" therefore im not eligible to apply for IEC in austria.. eh whats going on...

has anyone else come across this..

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭EI-DOR

Lenny,

The IEC Visa isn't open yet. You can't create your Kompass Account until it opens.

cheers ei-dor

but when does it open then,, is it a case of keeping check on it to find out

• Advertisement

Word is the Irish IEC is due to open at the start of December. All you can do is keep checking the website and keep checking on here!

Thanks for that.. wrecking me head tryin to figure out where i was goin wrong

Thanks for that.. Can relax now

No probs. Just get your documents sorted out in the mean time. Passport Scan, Police Check and CV/Resume!

Will do.. One more thing do ya know what i need to sort out for my kid.. As in what kind of paperwork will they be looking for on him..

Wouldn't know of the top of my head as I didn't need to look into that. Have a look at the below link. It should provide all the Info!

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/minors-mineurs.aspx

Also have a look here!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056887887

Your a star.. Ill leave ya alone.....for now.

Advertisement