Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Blanchardstown Area - Got Water?

• 11-01-2010 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi all

Sorry if it's the wrong forum. In Blanch area - Hartstown. No water for the past hour or so. Dyin for a cup of te. No answer at Fingal Co Co. Anyone in the area got water or not?

Cheers.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Captain_Generic

Got milk?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I'm on the clonsilla road and we've got water no probs.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Ciaran187

Got milk?

Glad someone picked up on that! Will you do me a favour and come over here going house to house asking people if their water's running? I'm stuck on the couch at the minute! Let me know what they say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Try the Dublin 15 forum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Ciaran187 wrote: »
    Hi all

Sorry if it's the wrong forum. In Blanch area - Hartstown. No water for the past hour or so. Dyin for a cup of te. No answer at Fingal Co Co. Anyone in the area got water or not?

Cheers.

You're here long enough to know where to post this.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement