Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist Available East/South East

• 27-09-2014 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi my name is Gavin. I am a 22 year old guitarist based in North Wexford. I am looking to join a cover band for paying gigs. I play a lot of my own stuff but I miss playing with a live band. I used to play in a pop/rock/classic hits cover band a few years ago and miss being out on the circuit. I am open to any style. I have all my own equipment (electric and acoustic) and my own transport so I am willing to travel. I can't post links to any of my playing here but please get in contact and I can send you a few tracks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jakorb

Hi Gavin, where in north wexford? we're looking for a new lead guitarist for established band, can you post a link of your tracks? cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭stevenbass

Looking to start up something in the kilkenny area if your interested. Lots of experience in the line up so far!

Advertisement