Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Project~Black

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

My original one is Anti, but ive no idea what email address i used to sign up. But my new one is Anti`. Cheers papu :)

o_0 just got activated. Cheers papu :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

Np enjoy :D

i Pm'd an admin yesterday said it was something like anti :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭TheThreeDegrees

super fine job Awhir.You must be proud!
    I'm jealous!;)

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Nice job!

Just dont catch your finger in that 120mm fan :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 imasaint

super fine job looks great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

I maintain that this is one of the nicest looking PCs ive seen. very very nice job

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

I maintain that this is one of the nicest looking PCs ive seen. very very nice job

thank you :) want to buy my case ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

i wish you didnt ask me that....i want it, so cant afford it at the moment tho.... throw me a ballpark figure and i might be swayed....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭Conar

Hi All

Just dropping this adverts link in hope someone here will be interested.
    http://www.adverts.ie/284626/hardware/modded-lian-li-pc-a70-case/

I bought Awhir's case, never used it :( , and I'm selling it on now.

Hey sent you a message on adverts about the case. For some reason i can no longer find the ad, even when clicking the link. So i'll ask here:

How is the quality of the paint job. Looking back at the work log i can see a load of bubbles, uneven layers and white bits, especially around the hdd cage. Are there many scratches, or dents?

Is the triple rad grill included? And how are you fixed getting it to Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭Conar

Paint job is good. everything is the same as the day I got it. I never once used it
    I can get you photos tomorrow if you like.
    Delivery was definitely a no go but I guess at this stage I'd have to consider it.

Advertisement