Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Go Launcher Ex Circular App Drawer

• 05-09-2012 3:29pm

I'm running Go Launcher Ex 3.13 and whenever I'm updated, on the screenshots it shows what appears to be a circular app drawer, this one specifically, yet I can't seem to find how to enable it. Anyone know?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

go to preferences > app drawer > scrolling setting > horizontal page by page
    then preferences effects > horizontal transition > chariot

what you are seeing in that screenshot is not a circualr app selection, just a freeze frame of a spinning screen to screen transition

• Thanks for that, I wasn't sure what it was exactly and couldn't see any description, so I'll look into that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

Its a bit misleading imo, i only knew what it was from playing around with the settings before.
    Its quite cheesy looking in reality

Advertisement