Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Late Late Show - 2nd. March 2012

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

hondasam wrote: »
    We can only pray it never happens to DLB, he would make a complete ass of himself.

Terrible ideas of how that could go, only one of two ways really.

Option A : How do you feel? and what was your lowest point on hearing the news?

Option B : Puntastic quip.

Option C :...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

at least Gay gave his guests a little bit of hope when they were upset, injected a bit of dignity into proceeding and made them feel like he was actually listening and not just desperately scrambling around inside his head for the next question to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

at least Gay gave his guests a little bit of hope when they were upset, injected a bit of dignity into proceeding and made them feel like he was actually listening and not just desperately scrambling around inside his head for the next question to ask.

Three words: NO CUE CARDS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

hondasam wrote: »
    I think the LLS has run it's course, we need something new.

If they did that RTE would replace it with double bill of murder she wrote

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Michael Douglas is handsome.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Strange watching Martin Sheen in The Oval Office, when he is not the President.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

amdublin wrote: »
    Sorry :o

I read the whole thread from where you said. Some poster (think the name was Ghiread or something) came on and everyone started accusing them of trying to derail the thread. So I thought that was jimmy or something. Silly amdub :o

Hi Jimmy btw! I am sure he is reading this somewhere :) Plus watching the show!

Sorry am, only read your post now.

Yeah, I see what you mean. Can of worms there, I should have said nothing, to be honest :o

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

patwicklow wrote: »
    If they did that RTE would replace it with double bill of murder she wrote

Or worse still, Craig "I'm desperate" Doyle...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

darlett wrote: »
    Blokes use gyms and eat food. Men are such b*st*rds you see Tubs.

Tubs agrees. Continues...

Do these blokes they were talking about have a Michelin star chef come in to make their joe skinner? It appears they do according to those cheerful women.
    They even have a private gym!
    Liveline on Monday!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Aoife9 wrote: »
    I'll be on the voddie tomorrow nite I'm doing a charity Xfactor thing in my wee town I'm one of Robert Palmer febot guitar girls! Soooooooo Nervous I'll need all the help I can get!!:D:D
    Best of Luck tonight, Aoife!!! I hope ye have great fun and ye raise loads of money for the two charities :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement