Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Tesco a bit late in the day with their offers.
    Looking at some of the queues in Lidl and Aldi, I'd say they have suffered.

Chilled meat seems massively overstocked in Maynooth anyhow- I can't imagine how they hope to flog the cabinets- which all seem to be full. Short of giving it away- they are going to have a hell of a lot of wastage!

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

Chilled meat seems massively overstocked in Maynooth anyhow- I can't imagine how they hope to flog the cabinets- which all seem to be full. Short of giving it away- they are going to have a hell of a lot of wastage!

Was in Tesco to get my kids ttothpaste tonight (they only like the cheapest Tesco one, go figure). The queues weren't too big, we only waited 3 minutes before reaching the tills

Melon and pineapple 2 for 3€, hardly a bargain.

Having said that, they've already started to put winter clothes on sales, a few good things for kids by the look of it, coats and all

• Registered Users Posts: 7,211 ✭✭✭CH3OH

I've already got the wife her present, but I couldn't resist getting her one of these in Tesco Arklow. I'm sure she will be delighted..;)

Morphy Richards 40754 Comfigrip Steam Iron for only €14.10

55-9051050SPA77UC1061141M.jpg

It is €89.99 in Argos :eek:

A more reasonable £39.99 on Amazon

It is not too late for the perfect present:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Went to Aldi marks and spencer and Tesco tonight, aldi was jammers, marks and spencer food hall was busy enough but Tesco was the least busy of all three.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

Went to Aldi marks and spencer and Tesco tonight, aldi was jammers, marks and spencer food hall was busy enough but Tesco was the least busy of all three.

Good for you! Did you see any Bargains though?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭AK333

CH3OH wrote: »
    I've already got the wife her present, but I couldn't resist getting her one of these in Tesco Arklow. I'm sure she will be delighted..;)

You planning on spending Christmas on your own this year I think :rolleyes: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭soap1978

You are going to have to iron out a few problems xmas morning

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

Can't wait to see all the bargains in Tesco post Xmas :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

You could tell her it's an ironic present....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

dowtchaboy wrote: »
    You could tell her it's an ironic present....
    An Iron 5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Wishing you a speedy recovery. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,811 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Nanazolie wrote: »
    Can't wait to see all the bargains in Tesco post Xmas :D
    There's another warehouse clearance on the 27th

ShaneU wrote: »
    There's another warehouse clearance on the 27th

Where is the warehouse clearance sale on?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

It on in store, printer ink for €1 /€2,own brand ones.

Tents for €25

Electrical for €10 /€20 €30 etc.

Best reductions seem to be for toasters irons and kettles.

The older stores will be the best to go to as they will have loads of older stuff in the warehouse, the bigger, busier store won't have the older styles.

But I refuse to buy anything on St Stephan's day, so I'll only buy if there is anything left Thursday etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭donnacha

Thanks. Needed a new iron, picked one up in Ballybrack yesterday.

Hmmm- we could do with a few new kettles for our canteen in work. May check it out tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

donnacha wrote: »
    Thanks. Needed a new iron, picked one up in Ballybrack yesterday.

Hmm, that's my local Tesco and I do fancy it. Was there many there? I might pop in tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

MurdyWurdy wrote: »
    Hmm, that's my local Tesco and I do fancy it. Was there many there? I might pop in tomorrow

was in ballybrack this morning , couldn't find this model , only one other morphy richards there for 46.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

It must be only some Tesco's that are open today as the 2 in my Town are listed as being closed today despite them advertising electrical offers today.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭ra0044

Just picked up a set of Monster ibeats headphones in Clearwater that were marked as reduced to € 36 but scanned at €25.

I am not usually a fan of Monster Beats headphones but they are grand for €25 and will do for the bus to work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭ei9go

Samsung Blueray Players for 40 & 45 Euro in Tesco Ardkeen Waterford

• Registered Users Posts: 14,811 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

ei9go wrote: »
    Samsung Blueray Players for 40 & 45 Euro in Tesco Ardkeen Waterford

Sony S185 bluray players are 30, Buffalo 2TB HDD is 30, Hitachi Touro 1TB portable hdd is 35

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

ShaneU wrote: »
    Sony S185 bluray players are 30, Buffalo 2TB HDD is 30, Hitachi Touro 1TB portable hdd is 35

is this every tesco? or which tesco did you see this in and have they many left?

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭sarah88

where abouts did u see the hdd in Tesco ardkeen, im out here now and cant see any on sale? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭MB05

Just back from Clarehall. Nothing of note in it. If there were any decent crazy prices bargains they are long gone now. Just a lot of printer cartridges, a couple of cameras for about €100 and a couple of Blueray players left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

was in ballybrack this morning , couldn't find this model , only one other morphy richards there for 46.

Thanks, you saved me a trip!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,211 ✭✭✭CH3OH

A couple of gems I found in Arklow this evening
    Chronos CD clock radio for €18 . It's £99 on Amazon.
    When I was was rummaging through the inkjet cartridges, i found a few 16 GB
    Sandisk cards marked at €10 but they actually scanned at €9... good price for Tesco
    There were lots of bluray players also reduced mainly samsung and Toshiba
    around €40 to €50
    example Toshiba bdx3300kb €45

286053.jpg
    286054.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭craggy2

ra0044 wrote: »
    Just picked up a set of Monster ibeats headphones in Clearwater that were marked as reduced to € 36 but scanned at €25.

I am not usually a fan of Monster Beats headphones but they are grand for €25 and will do for the bus to work.
    could it be these Monster Beats you picked up???

http://www.pixmania.ie/audio/headphones-monster-beats/97191-xx-xx-topsellers-desc-1-10-page-1897-m.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Can't see any of these deals in Portlaoise Tesco... :(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

I thought tesco was closed yesterday ???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement