Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9/11 Controlled Demolition vs No Plane Theory

• 12-10-2010 12:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Blank Czech

Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Iv been reading up and watching documentaries etc on 9/11 for some time now. I first became aware of this after watching Loose Change, but as the years have passed it is pretty clear to see how much the 9/11 truth movement has grown. There are numerous documentaries, press conferences etc. on the net were professional, and what i would consider credible people, in the fields of architecture and science are stating that the events of 9/11, as told by the mainstream media, are scientifically impossible. In short, the twin towers and building 7 were brought down by controlled demolition, and did not collapse due to plane impacts and fire. Most notably from Dr. David Ray Griffin and Richard Gage, founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth. Gage states "Once you get down to the science, its indisputible".

Anyway, after seeing and reading all of this evidence, and i always try to get my information on a scientific, rational basis, it seemed clear to me what really happened on that faithful day, and how we were all duped into believing the "official story".

But then i came across the "No Plane Theory" after watching a video on youtube called September Clues which sort of through a spanner in the works of what i thought was the real story. This video tells of how the 9/11 footage of planes hitting the buildings was doctored, forged, CG, what ever you want to call it. Videos such as the "Nose Out" video really raised my suspicions and i found myself thinking that this story goes a lot deeper than i had first imagined. So then i was thinking, right maybe the videos of the planes hitting the buildings were forged, but this theory goes deeper still, stating that ALL 9/11 footage was fake, including the collapses.

So this is where my problem lies, a lot of the evidence brought forward by the controlled demolition people IS the actual 9/11 footage of the collapse. They show how explosives were used and how the buildings didnt just collapse, they disintegrated into dust in the case of the towers, and imploded in a text book controlled implosion in the case of building 7. A lot of the footage of the planes hitting is extremely suspicious when pointed out and shown to you and it really has me thinking what is real and what is fake. I was ready to accept that maybe the plane footage was doctored, but ALL of it? Iv heard the comments that "No planers are idiots" and the likes, but these videos seem to show some damning evidence of tampering, if not complete forgery.

Anyway any serious input on these two conflicting theories would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Maybe both theories are based on nonsense, debunked arguments and pseudo-science and are both therefore wrong?

That certainly would clear up any conflict between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

You'll get a number of differing views in here. Personally I'd find the no planes theory to be one of the most far fetched. The footage used to show it is highly compressed and when you track down a decent copy of the footage the anomalies are simply not there. These planes did fly over a huge city in broad daylight and especially the second plane was witnessed by literally thousands of people.

Again personally I don't buy either theory. You should watch some of the counter videos to the likes of loose change which show just how much is wrong with it and left out of it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3214024953129565561#

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Blank Czech

Well for me, loose change was just the beginning. This is the film that brought this conspiracy to my attention, but it is not the film that makes me believe 9/11 was staged. I am aware of the arguements against it and i do think there are a lot of inconsistencies in it. Today, my main source, and the one i find most credible, would be Richard Gage, from AE 9/11 Truth. His organisation now has over 1200 professional architects and engineers, all stating that the US government's accounts of what happened are at the very least, INCORRECT. I would tend to believe a professional in the field of Architecture, with 20 plus years experience, and with the backing of over 1000 other professionals in similar fields, over a government account of an event which has changed the world, and let them wage war in the middle east, and strip its citizens of its civil liberties. Have a look at these vids
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b74naeawdCs&feature=PlayList&p=621A4B03C1169C78&index=0&playnext=1

Saying that, i have only seen a few vids on the no plane theory, with no scientific backing. But any vids i have seen all seem to be suspect, ie the "Nose Out" video, wit its fade to black just as the planes nose, in tact, emerges from the other side of the building.

If it's a matter of a professional architect telling you and you believing unquestioningly, why Gage and his crowd and not the much much larger group of engineers and architects who disagree with him?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,197 ✭✭✭✭Penn

King Mob wrote: »
    If it's a matter of a professional architect telling you and you believing unquestioningly, why Gage and his crowd and not the much much larger group of engineers and architects who disagree with him?

Agreed. Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth or whatever they're called have 1200 or so members worldwide. But there are over 250,000 architects registered in the US alone, not even counting engineers and other professionals worldwide. Even if you take there to be maybe 600,000 professionals worldwide, Gage etc would only account for 0.2%. There will also be people who disagree with each other, or have different interpretations of what could have happened based on the way they were taught, experience, previous projects etc. Its hard for everyone to agree on what happened because the building was not monitored. We don't know exactly what temperatures the fires were. We don't know exactly how badly the fireproofing was damaged. There are countless variables which cannot be established, so some people may disagree with the official reports.

However, if only around 0.2% of architects and engineers disagree with the official report, then approximately 99.8% agree with it. You may say that they're too scared to come forward etc, but has anything bad happened to the ones who have? And if we take architects and engineers worldwide into consideration, they wouldn't be afraid of coming forward because the American government have no control over them. Unless all architects and engineers worldwide know that the nwo is real. I work for engineers and they've never mentioned it to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

The controlled demolition theory has been debunked years ago;

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/

http://911research.wtc7.net/reviews/loose_change/index.html

http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/jom/0112/eagar/eagar-0112.html

The no planes theory, however, is just retarded. Hundreds and hundreds of people witnessed the planes hit the towers.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

If it's a matter of a professional architect telling you and you believing unquestioningly,
    Where has he said that?
    why Gage and his crowd and not the much much larger group of engineers and architects who disagree with him?

And why not then the legion of corrupt scientists who advocated tobacco?

Besides...that is not how the scientific process works is it? "My expert is bigger than your expert" is hardly peer-review is it?

Besides...that is not how the scientific process works is it? "My expert is bigger than your expert" is hardly peer-review is it?

And the scientists that say global warming isn't happening, many with shady funding. Considering what a small group Gage and Co are maybe they are being paid to spread disinfo. Just a thought.

Where has he said that?
    Because he's said in no uncertain terms that one of the main reasons he believes the CTs is because of "experts" like Cage.
    There are numerous documentaries, press conferences etc. on the net were professional, and what i would consider credible people, in the fields of architecture and science are stating that the events of 9/11, as told by the mainstream media, are scientifically impossible.
    Today, my main source, and the one i find most credible, would be Richard Gage, from AE 9/11 Truth. His organisation now has over 1200 professional architects and engineers, all stating that the US government's accounts of what happened are at the very least, INCORRECT.
    Well if your "logic" is to hold, therefore the scientists you are holding up as truth seekers must also be part of this "legion of corrupt scientists who advocated tobacco".
    That's exactly my point.
    It's a argument from authority and therefore a fallacy.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

meglome wrote: »
    And the scientists that say global warming isn't happening, many with shady funding. Considering what a small group Gage and Co are maybe they are being paid to spread disinfo. Just a thought.

I'd actually agree. Gage and co are suspect for me and I don't buy the thermite hypothesis. No planes theory is 100% disinfo for me too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭TMoreno

Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Iv been reading up and watching documentaries etc on 9/11 for some time now. I first became aware of this after watching Loose Change, but as the years have passed it is pretty clear to see how much the 9/11 truth movement has grown. There are numerous documentaries, press conferences etc. on the net were professional, and what i would consider credible people, in the fields of architecture and science are stating that the events of 9/11, as told by the mainstream media, are scientifically impossible. In short, the twin towers and building 7 were brought down by controlled demolition, and did not collapse due to plane impacts and fire. Most notably from Dr. David Ray Griffin and Richard Gage, founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth. Gage states "Once you get down to the science, its indisputible".

Anyway, after seeing and reading all of this evidence, and i always try to get my information on a scientific, rational basis, it seemed clear to me what really happened on that faithful day, and how we were all duped into believing the "official story".

But then i came across the "No Plane Theory" after watching a video on youtube called September Clues which sort of through a spanner in the works of what i thought was the real story. This video tells of how the 9/11 footage of planes hitting the buildings was doctored, forged, CG, what ever you want to call it. Videos such as the "Nose Out" video really raised my suspicions and i found myself thinking that this story goes a lot deeper than i had first imagined. So then i was thinking, right maybe the videos of the planes hitting the buildings were forged, but this theory goes deeper still, stating that ALL 9/11 footage was fake, including the collapses.

So this is where my problem lies, a lot of the evidence brought forward by the controlled demolition people IS the actual 9/11 footage of the collapse. They show how explosives were used and how the buildings didn't just collapse, they disintegrated into dust in the case of the towers, and imploded in a text book controlled implosion in the case of building 7. A lot of the footage of the planes hitting is extremely suspicious when pointed out and shown to you and it really has me thinking what is real and what is fake. I was ready to accept that maybe the plane footage was doctored, but ALL of it? Iv heard the comments that "No planers are idiots" and the likes, but these videos seem to show some damning evidence of tampering, if not complete forgery.

Anyway any serious input on these two conflicting theories would be appreciated

If only 1% of this document is true, it's enough to believe that 9/11 was a scam.

September Clues is an important documentary because it shows the unquestionable role of the media in the 9 11 event. It shows that the "live pictures" have been edited and that first eye witnesses were all members of the media corporation: journalists, producers, wife of producers or just employees of TV channels. It also shows the mouth of several people interviewed slipping, talking about a missile strike.
    It also shows that the journalists were the first to point the fingers to "Bin Laden" only one minute after the 2nd strike. Even Ehud Barak the former Israeli Prime Minister was by coincidence already in the studio of the BBC in London one hour after the first strike, saying that "The World has changed for Ever", the same words George W Bush used few hours later, mentioning Bin Laden two times and pointing the fingers to Iran, Iraq, Libya all Israel's enemies, also suggesting that there were explosions (his mouth almost slipped). Watch it in Youtube!

Let me also show you few examples of media hoax:

The War of the Worlds (radio) 30th of October 1938
    The first two thirds of the 60-minute broadcast were presented as a series of simulated "news bulletins", which suggested to many listeners that an actual alien invasion by Martians was currently in progress. (...) Some listeners heard only a portion of the broadcast, and in the atmosphere of tension and anxiety just prior to World War II, took it to be a news broadcast. Newspapers reported that panic ensued, people fleeing the area, others thinking they could smell poison gas or could see flashes of lightning in the distance.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_War_of_the_Worlds_%28radio%29

Flemish Secession hoax:

The 13th of December 2006: Regular programming on the channel La Une was interrupted for a news bulletin which claimed the Flemish parliament had unilaterally declared independence from Belgium, thereby ending the existence of the country. Interviews with prominent Belgian politicians (some of whom had been informed about the hoax) as well as staged footage of the evacuation of the royal family gave credence to the event.

The broadcast of the report led to some consternation in French-speaking Belgium. A hot line set up by the station was swamped by calls. Thirty minutes into the broadcast, on demand of the media minister of the French speaking community in Belgium, Fadila Laanan, an on-screen message identified it as a fiction.

The hoax was prepared over a period of 2 years under the codename BBB for Bye-bye Belgium.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flemish_Secession_hoax

Georgia TV hoax
    14 of March 2010
    Russian invasion scare sweeps Georgia after TV hoax
    Imedi TV broadcaster provokes panic with report claiming Russian attack in progress
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/mar/14/russia-georgia-fake-invasion-report

9 11 was a TV event. We saw 9 11 on TV. It was as "seen on TV", it is the truth because "TV said so". Nobody read 9 11, or heard 9 11, you had to see the pictures on TV. It was better than a movie. Don't forget that the media in America are concentrated IE: Fox news is part of News Corp which owns Fox Studio. TV and Cinema work together.
    Look also at all the TV program regarding 9/11 for the last 9 years. They show :
    - victims of 9/11 to encourage empathy and revenge but rarely never show the victims in Afghanistan or Iraq,
    - stupid and arrogant programs ridiculing alternative explanations of the events: special TV programs about 9/11 conspiracy theory on the BBC or the National Geographic channel.
    - all the big media backed up the offical story never questioning it!

9/11 was a fraud!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭ gizmo

TMoreno wrote: »
    9 11 was a TV event. We saw 9 11 on TV. It was as "seen on TV", it is the truth because "TV said so". Nobody read 9 11, or heard 9 11, you had to see the pictures on TV. It was better than a movie. Don't forget that the media in America are concentrated IE: Fox news is part of News Corp which owns Fox Studio. TV and Cinema work together.
    Look also at all the TV program regarding 9/11 for the last 9 years. They show :
    - victims of 9/11 to encourage empathy and revenge but rarely never show the victims in Afghanistan or Iraq,
    - stupid and arrogant programs ridiculing alternative explanations of the events: special TV programs about 9/11 conspiracy theory on the BBC or the National Geographic channel.
    - all the big media backed up the offical story never questioning it!

9/11 was a fraud!
    I'm sorry, are you now suggesting that 9/11 didn't happen? That those planes didn't hit the buildings? That it was all CGI shown on TV by the media corporations? :pac:

gizmo wrote: »
    I'm sorry, are you now suggesting that 9/11 didn't happen? That those planes didn't hit the buildings? That it was all CGI shown on TV by the media corporations? :pac:

Yes, these people would rather believe some poor quality, sensationalist Youtube videos than the testimony of 100's of live witnesses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Bi6N

I've seen/read an extreme amount of information on 9/11
    It appears to be a case by case opinion really across the board.

My views are as follows, the amount of factors that seem to have all failed, be it systems, workers, defense, intel etc is pretty insane.

You'd expect a few things to go wrong, but there appears to be some sort of domino pattern/effect over the course of 9/11 leading up to and after the event.
    Everything that could have gone wrong went wrong, when you crunch the numbers and think of the possiblity logically, you begin to understand that its impossible for so many "accidents" to happen around the same time frame.

Like the Pentagon, thats a complete joke in itself. Anyone who does some research will know that.
    I for one believe that it was planned, planned to enrage a nation into an unjust war. United under a common enemy, backing the troops. Stirring up the wardrums of profit. Its horrible, no one wants to believe it. Thats why its so hard for people to absorb the availble information.

I think the "no plane" theory is absolute bull****, I'm under the understanding the planes where switched. Something the Military already practised.
    When it comes to controlled demo, come on really? Those buildings free falled, it was most certainly controlled.

All I'll say is continue to research it the best you can, looking for information from every source. Leave no stone unturned, think about the benifit of war for the US. War is the biggest money industry, it always has been.

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    Yes, these people would rather believe some poor quality, sensationalist Youtube videos than the testimony of 100's of live witnesses.

The videos are not hand made. They all come from the Internet Archive:
    http://www.archive.org/details/sept_11_tv_archive

Witnessess? Let's talk about the witnesses who heard explosions.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭ gizmo

The explosions thing has been done to death in the other threads but you still haven't clarified something. Are you saying those planes didn't hit the towers?

Bi6N wrote: »
    When it comes to controlled demo, come on really? Those buildings free falled, it was most certainly controlled.
    Well you see in controlled demolitions the building doesn't free fall in the first place.
    Also the WTC didn't either.

In your quest to leave on stone unturned did you actually go and verify that these buildings free felled?

I didn't say handmade i said POOR QUALITY. Low resolution, pixellated, compressed etc....

Firstly, two airplanes full of jet fuel crashed into the towers (if you are going to suggest this didn't happen there is no help for you), the buildings were on fire, of course people heard explosions.

Secondly, the towers were around 95 % air, the towers collapsed so quickly that this air was forced out and would feed the initial fires caused by the plane crashes. Also lots of air being forced out so quickly would make whoosh/explosion noises.

Well you see in controlled demolitions the building doesn't free fall in the first place.
    Also the WTC didn't either.

In your quest to leave on stone unturned did you actually go and verify that these buildings free felled?

Well King I've seen plenty of controlled demos, even one in real life. If you put any footage up against the twin tower footage, its clear as day.

Building 7 was pulled by a demo company (this is well known, admitted by staff etc), you can even use the footage of it falling against the twin towers.

Open your eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

Just reading through this thread, and I appreciate probably everyone in here knows more the technical side of things.

But in relation to the no plane theory. how on earth can this no be bulls*t????

Thousands of people on the ground actually saw the planes, mainly the second one. And also how do they account for the people who died on the scheduled flights???

Its frankly a bizarre theory that no planes actually hit.

• Advertisement

Well King I've seen plenty of controlled demos, even one in real life.
    Then you should have no proble actually providing an example of a definite controlled demolition bringing a building down a free fall speed.
    If you put any footage up against the twin tower footage, its clear as day.
    Execpt for the fact that all the WTC collapses lacked the very, very loud sequence of bangs and very visible flashes followed immediately by the collapse of the building.
    So yea, they're similar in that a building fell down.
    Building 7 was pulled by a demo company, you can even use the footage of it falling against the twin towers.
    And I bet you're getting this bull from that same old out of context quote....
    Open your eyes
    I'm trying to, but I don't just believe everything I'm told on the internet.
    How exactly do you know the buildings fell at free fall speed.
    Please show us exactly where this is coming from.

Jayob10 wrote: »
    Just reading through this thread, and I appreciate probably everyone in here knows more the technical side of things.

But in relation to the no plane theory. how on earth can this no be bulls*t????

Thousands of people on the ground actually saw the planes, mainly the second one. And also how do they account for the people who died on the scheduled flights???

Its frankly a bizarre theory that no planes actually hit.

The whole no planes theory is insane alright man, I agree.
    Its possible it was started to discredit other theorys indirectly like "Oh look now the theorists think no planes even hit the towers, what will they think next" I'm in work so can't link any information yet.

Load of auld Bollocks
    But as I said, information points to them switching the planes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

The whole no planes theory is insane alright man, I agree.
    Its possible it was started to discredit other theorys indirectly like "Oh look now the theorists think no planes even hit the towers, what will they think next" I'm in work so can't link any information yet.

Load of auld Bollocks
    But as I said, information points to them switching the planes.

how do you mean? explain the basic theory of this bolded part?

Everything that could have gone wrong went wrong, when you crunch the numbers and think of the possiblity logically, you begin to understand that its impossible for so many "accidents" to happen around the same time frame.

So this is how you logically think 911 was a big CT, fair enough. To have all this happen would take literally thousands of people being involved and staying quiet. You really think thousand of people would be involved in the mass murder of their fellow countrymen and women and not one speaks out after all these years? How does your 'logic' work with that?

Sweet mother of jesus... explosion is not the same fúcking word as explosive. Lot's of things can explode given the right circumstances.
    Well King I've seen plenty of controlled demos, even one in real life. If you put any footage up against the twin tower footage, its clear as day.

So somehow the dust and debris fell ahead of a building falling at free-fall speeds? Just like magic obviously. OR I dunno it wasn't falling at free-fall speeds.
    Building 7 was pulled by a demo company, you can even use the footage of it falling against the twin towers.

So even with the many hundreds of people, rescue workers etc in the area not one saw cables being placed on a 50 storey building? No one with a vantage point of that side of the building saw these cables either. I dunno it's almost like they weren't there.

gizmo wrote: »
    The explosions thing has been done to death in the other threads but you still haven't clarified something. Are you saying those planes didn't hit the towers?

I think two planes hit the towers but I am not sure that they were Flight 11 and Flight 175. They could be. However the architect of the WTC, who died during 9/11, said in an interview in January 2001 that the towers were like cages and that the towers could sustain multiple airplane impacts and that it would be like "throwing a pencil into a cage" while those planes entered into the building like hot knives into butter and made the towers collapse.

I also think that the pictures that we saw were edited. Look at the documentary. Again, you don't have to believe everything to find it interesting and ask yourself questions.

When I say 9/11 was a fraud I mean that there is a difference between what we saw and what really happened. Remember those claims that we hear sometimes? "as seen on TV", "TV says so, it must be true". I also mean that there is a difference between a historical event, what ever it is, and its meaning. When politicians and journalists say our world has changed forever, I find that odd and I think that the media make the events and certainly make them look important and sometimes historical IE: celebrities or sport events.

Then you should have no proble actually providing an example of a definite controlled demolition bringing a building down a free fall speed.

Execpt for the fact that all the WTC collapses lacked the very, very loud sequence of bangs and very visible flashes followed immediately by the collapse of the building.
    So yea, they're similar in that a building fell down.

And I bet you're getting this bull from that same old out of context quote....

I'm trying to, but I don't just believe everything I'm told on the internet.
    How exactly do you know the buildings fell at free fall speed.
    Please show us exactly where this is coming from.

I can tell you have certainly made up your mind, I'm in work so can't link anything. But I'll take pleasure in it, once I get a chance.
    Of course I don't believe everything I read online, really? Are you serious?

You can try belittle my opinion as much as you like, there will always be for and against. You picked one point I made in my previous comment, dicided "this is what I'll attack."

What about the rest?? you agree?? you disagree? or do you enjoy being a smug git :)? When you outway the pros and cons for America, what is 3000 deaths?? Think about it? How much that country has gained from 9/11
    The ability to break laws, massive control of its population, an ideal big brother socity. The right to reserve, remove or disallow human rights.
    Insane monertary gain.

1.2million deaths to 1.6million deaths in Iraq and Afganistan so far.

Its a bigger picture then, "Oh hey guy, that building was not a controlled demo"

How about the FACT that the twin towers are the first EVER steel framed buildings to fall from fire? Those fires where not burning long, if anything the buildings should have leaned or sagged majorly since the structure was damaged closer to the top. Not pancaked down.

You have the right to your opinion, and me mine.
    I wish you the best along the path of knowledge :)

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    I didn't say handmade i said POOR QUALITY. Low resolution, pixellated, compressed etc....

Firstly, two airplanes full of jet fuel crashed into the towers (if you are going to suggest this didn't happen there is no help for you), the buildings were on fire, of course people heard explosions.

Secondly, the towers were around 95 % air, the towers collapsed so quickly that this air was forced out and would feed the initial fires caused by the plane crashes. Also lots of air being forced out so quickly would make whoosh/explosion noises.

This is exactly the problem. Those videos come from TV network and cables TV and yet they are of a very poor quality. Is it not strange?
    Regarding the explosions they were heard before the towers were hit and came from the lobby, even journalists heard them and those people were interviewed, it was broadcasted live on TV and yet the only thing we saw after 9/11 are the planes hitting the buildings. We only focus our attention on the planes not on the explosions and the testimonies.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Bi6N wrote:
    How about the FACT that the twin towers are the first EVER steel framed buildings to fall from fire?

Has anyone ever actually claimed that?

humanji wrote: »
    Has anyone ever actually claimed that?

Well the CT'ers say it all the time, unfortunately as you know it isn't true.

Here's a little link for a our friend to start off with. http://www.debunking911.com/firsttime.htm

• Advertisement

So this is how you logically think 911 was a big CT, fair enough. To have all this happen would take literally thousands of people being involved and staying quiet..

The Military works on a need to know, don't ask system. So very easyly to be honest. In saying that there are hundreds of wistle blowers too, who clearly haven't stayed all hush.
    So even with the many hundreds of people, rescue workers etc in the area not one saw cables being placed on a 50 storey building? No one with a vantage point of that side of the building saw these cables either. I dunno it's almost like they weren't there.

bahahaha, oh man should I even reply to this?? yes when I said "pull" I was clearly talking about them using big cables to pull the building down.:rolleyes:
    These "rescue workers" have in fact reported explosions and other oddites.
    Its a fact that number 7 was a controlled demo. Whats odd is that the BBC, reported 7 falling half an hour before it did. You even see building 7 behind the on scene reporter who quickly changes the subject.

Advertisement