Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vuelta a España Stage 7 – Aug 30th,**Unmasked Spoilers**

• 30-08-2014 4:07pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Late thread!!

There's big splits inside the last 10km, Dan Martin and Quintana both caught out

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Giant have brought the two groups back together, as Degenkolb also missed it. Quintana and Martin owe them one

• Registered Users Posts: 13,729 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Bouhanni all over the road in the sprint, he veered left and impeded Matthews who had to back out of it when he looked like he was going to take the win.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,285 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Not sure if Matthews would have quite got there but he was definitely impeded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭MPFG

Bouhanni cut across Matthews and Sagan (earlier) ....And he has the nerve to complain about others not keeping their line ....I thought when I saw it live he did it delibertly

Mind you he is fast

Tinkoff Saxo had only Bennati & Tossato in final front group with Contador....Would have thought if there were more they would have pushed and kept the gap with Quintana behind... Lucky for Quintana & Dan that Giant and Degenkolb chased

• Registered Users Posts: 14,282 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

degenkolb burnt himself in that chase after the split

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Race commisaires voted 2 vs. 2 concerning Bouhanni's sprint. Therefore the result stands.

Why in God's name they don't have an odd number of judges, I do not know.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 zagaluke

Wow that was dangerous from Bouhanni, weird they only have four judges to decide the result...

Anyway I cannot wait for the stage tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing the big guys slugging it out again

Advertisement