Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Renault Megane 2 update list radio

Options
  • 19-01-2014 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭

I want to get my hands on an "Update List" radio to use its AUX input feature for ipod/iphone (have a "tuner lite"). I found one in a Clio recently but the wiring is different.

Anyone know how to spot an "Update list" radio from a Megane2 before I do more searching/buying (don't want to loose the display/remote unit so aftermarket is not an option)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Why not get a connects2 adaptor?
    I was under the impression the 2 radios weren't interchangeable?

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

Written on the front face will be either Tuner List or Update List.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭bigtimecharlie

Written on the front face will be either Tuner List or Update List.

I know that. However an update list from a Clio is different to an update list from a megane.

I want to know how to spot a megane update list radio.

Take a look at web site www.fitaudio.com.
    The Tuner List and Update List use different displays so they are not interchangeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭bigtimecharlie

Take a look at web site www.fitaudio.com.
    The Tuner List and Update List use different displays so they are not interchangeable.

So if I want an Update List radio, I'll have to change the display?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Yes, as before though, why not just get a connects2 or similar interface?

The displays though similar in appearance are not interchangeable.

Advertisement