Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

W*nking husband

• 04-03-2012 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

Watching a film last night and hubbie tells me he had many a 'tug' over the actress in his younger years....
    What things are better left unsaid/does your other half not need to know?

I white lie all the time about new clothes, i say they are old/bought on sale from pennys for two euro.

Share please :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I white lie all the time about new clothes, i say they are old/bought on sale from pennys for two euro.

They're not white lies. They're big black lies. Your husband's stuck, married to a liar and you begrudge him a harmless tug?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

Watching a film last night and hubbie tells me he had many a 'tug' over the actress in his younger years....

I'm sleeping with her sister

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭MickySticks

So your husband is a wanker?

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

I never said i begrudge him his ****, i dont want to know it though!

And he is a wanker.

I am not a liar, i select what is necessary for him to know.

token101 wrote: »
    I'm sleeping with her sister

lies (hopefully)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

i select what is necessary for him to know.

Your husband really chose well when he married you didn't he?

The poor fella. Leave him have his ****, its probably the only joy he has in life

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

You lie about money, he tells the truth about masturbation...and HE'S the bad guy?

By the way, he probably knows you lie about the clothes, but he lets it go because it's not a big deal to him...you should probably do similar :)

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭risteard7

Im sure you enjoy an odd flick now and again ;)

nothing wrong with it

The poor fella. Leave him have his ****, its probably the only joy he has in life

what?? Why??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

She didn't say he's not allowed ****.

• Advertisement

Dudess wrote: »
    She didn't say he's not allowed ****.

exactly! I laughed but wondered why he told me for no good reason out of nowhere! Like it was not necessary for me to have that info!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭The_Thing

You're jealous because his dick is bigger than yours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Your husband needs to take the chequebook off you

You can't be trusted

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

...By the way, he probably knows you lie about the clothes, but he lets it go because it's not a big deal to him...you should probably do similar :)

Very true.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Who was the actress? Molly Ringwald?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

In fairness, those are actual lies, not white lies. Not that you're the only woman who does the same, but you're still trying to decieve your husband.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

Another 2 pages of this crap and you'll be completely demonised, OP. :D

what?? Why??

Why???

I would presume from your first post in this thread that your husband thinks sex with you would be a horrifying experience akin to smashing his face into a rock for several hours

Thats why.

In fairness, those are actual lies, not white lies. Not that you're the only woman who does the same, but you're still trying to decieve your husband.

lots of high morals in after hours this morning.....

Why???

I would presume from your first post in this thread that your husband thinks sex with you would be a horrifying experience akin to smashing his face into a rock for several hours

Thats why.

wow. Just wow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

exactly! I laughed but wondered why he told me for no good reason out of nowhere! Like it was not necessary for me to have that info!

but surely if your in a relationship/married to someone, you should be able to say whatever to that person, and them to you, as long as its truthful.
    i mean sugarcoat it a little if you really have to/want to but he was just having a conversation with you, bit of fun imho. :pac:

its only a problem if he can say things like that, but then gets annoyed etc if you say the same or vice versa. :rolleyes:

theres a hell of a lot worse things that can be done to you from a bf etc, it sounds like you have quite the healthy relationship, from his end anyway, once neither of you are being/getting hurt then whats the problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

This is a marriage set for destruction. Built on a foundation of lies and deceit. And tugging. Best give him back the keys to the Audi A3, pack up the kids (Ioslodail and Iascaracht) and move back in with your mother. Let the man tug now in peace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭lividduck

personally I think you should quit now!
    You are on a definite loser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

You're the bad guy. Apologise immediately.

wow. Just wow.

Is that what your husband said when he wanked himself thinking about Sarah Jessica Parker???

Jesus he has god awful taste in women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

WTF is wrong with lying, you really don't want to be in a absolute truthful relationship, the only time that would ever work is your relationship with your psychologist.

Humans lie it keeps the peace and egos intact. Jenny Agutter and Blondy I had many a "tug" about them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Blindness might have had something to do with the choice.

Not asking for relationship advice guys, happily married thanks very much.

It was just a general enquiry, no needs for you to take offence etc.....strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Is that what your husband said when he wanked himself thinking about Sarah Jessica Parker???

Jesus he has god awful taste in women.

I remember her when she was a pony

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Why???

Thats why.

.....Hours ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement