Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Composite doors

Options
  • 28-02-2015 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Would anyone care to recommend any brands of composite front doors I could check out?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

Where?

TT

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭well spoken man

Possom1 wrote: »
    Would anyone care to recommend any brands of composite front doors I could check out?

Thanks.

Apeer seem to be the best on the market..

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Possom1

TopTec wrote: »
    Where?
    Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭gorgo

AFAIK Apeer don't give U values for their doors.

When we were checking doors we found the Palladio to be a very solid door.

To be honest I don't think there is a whole lot in the difference price wise.

Palladio do give u-values for the doors. Both 70mm version in both brands doors have double rebate and min 8 point locking system and triple glaze as standard.

Palladio is made in Limerick.
    http://www.profiledevelopments.com/palladio/?id=84

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ymclynn

Mod edit.

Text removed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 rivermisty

I'm looking to get a composite front door for our house. No side panels, just a straight door. We got windows from McMahon and Nagle and I had been considering going with them for the door but everyone recommends Palladio doors. If anyone has experience of the M&N doors could they drop me a PM? Or if you would recommend any other door suppliers in the Dublin area I'd love to know.
    GRMA

Advertisement