Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

This is actually quite a well shot video on youtube:

Some people are so wonderfully creative.

I was generally entertained by this, but the best part was the title. :D

I now crave bread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

I now crave bread.

The entire channel is great actually. All of the videos are very entertaining. I love finding new youtubers who are good. :D

I love finding new youtubers who are good.

That's not phrased correctly. Newly discovered by me is what I'm hinting at but I'm too tired to work how to say it.... :/

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I now crave bread.
    That was funny but I swear if I could drive, I would be out the door and on my way to the 24 hour tesco near me to buy a baguette to eat in bed RIGHT NOW.

Posy wrote: »
    That was funny but I swear if I could drive, I would be out the door and on my way to the 24 hour tesco near me to buy a baguette to eat in bed RIGHT NOW.

Or we could buy a whole bunch and recreate the Pirates of the Caribbean movies!!!

<_<
    >_>

Or just eat them.... :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭confusticated

Double choc + fudge muffins

IMG_0524.jpg

and choc biscuit cake

IMG_0522.jpg

Tomorrow will be fun. :cool:

I was delighted with my packet of nice biscuits and cup of milky coffee til I saw this...thanks. *glares at biscuits*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Must stop reading After Hours so close to bedtime.
    Makes me dispare for the future of humanity.
    Night all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Seomra Mushie

Posy wrote: »
    Aaaah, Seomra- forgot to say yaaay, congratulations!! xxxx

Thank you muchly, I am now a research assistant! :eek:

Oh boy, am I tired this morning.
    And running nice and late for work too. Feeeeeck.

In other news, I am now less tired thanks to the 3 cups of coffee I had for 'breakfast' and I made it to work with one minute to spare. Phew.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

im in bed :D

I've a big box of cake all packed up :D
    Now to get ready for the party later today, god help me. All my relatives in one place, with drink. This has disaster written all over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Oh the thoughts of getting up out of bed :-(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Baby didn't wake til 9.15, but I was awake at 8.30. Did some reading, bliss!

Can't believe I have to work tomorrow though, bleh.

bluewolf wrote: »
    im in bed :D

I'm not. :(

Actually I got up at 8. :eek:
    I don't know who I am anymore....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

My breakfast today was a toasted cheese and caramelised red onion chutney sandwich and a big mug of coffee. I'm feeling very posh altogether.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I'm shattered. Really need to start sleeping properly :( I was supposed to be staying in Dublin last night but my friend had to go to London with her family so I came home, got in really late and then couldn't sleep for ages. Woke up very early too and I have a million and one things to do but I'm just sitting here rubbing my eyes and trying not to drift off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Seomra Mushie

Calories burned this morning: 400

:)

Nooooooo!!! I spilt black nail varnish on my favourite jeans :(:mad::(
    Right at the crotch area too.
    Well, I'm an idiot

My breakfast today was a toasted cheese and caramelised red onion chutney sandwich and a big mug of coffee. I'm feeling very posh altogether.
    Now I really want a toasted cheese and caramelised red onion chutney sandwich. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

I'm sick :( I'm pretty sure it was the Lasagne I had yesterday, I had a small bit and then decided it tasted funny so stopped eating it, glad I did now.

Was meant to be going out to dinner with my boyfriend for Valentines day and we've had to cancel :(

Soooooo disappointed :( We were going to my fave restaurant and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Just bounced out of the house to go and do my food shopping, only to remember that my car is in Donnybrook.

Arsebiscuits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Another few posters gone (at least 2 for the exact same reason) in a fairly short period of time.

Too much cake and cats? I have to say, I really, really don't get the whole cake thing.

Honey-ec wrote: »
    Too much cake and cats? I have to say, I really, really don't get the whole cake thing.

You need more cake in that case! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I feel bad that people don't feel like they can post here anymore. That said, though, I can see how it's changed and I have a bit of a love/hate thing with it sometimes.

I'd like to think we're welcoming to newcomers though :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I dislike GAA. I hated playing it in school for PE, I don't follow any of the rules, I'd do anything other than watch a match and I have voiced my dislike of the sport in general on numerous occasions. This is why I'm surprised that when I am clearly trying to study in the kitchen my dad is in the living room calling in a running commentary on a game in which I have zero interest. And he's getting pretty annoyed that my only response is "ah right" and "hmmm" every so often. Even if I wanted to say something a little more engaging I wouldn't have a clue what :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i read a book this afternoon
    "shopaholic & sister"
    yes, it's still bluewolf here
    my friend lent it to me

it was ok :confused: wouldnt be reading any more though. vaguely irritating.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I had such a fun night on the brewery tour, and then onto the world's funniest little inn where I made best friends with the owner, friendliest and funniest woman ever! Then we went downtown, such a good night :D

Waaaaay too much beer though. And then in my drunken state I decided to get a footlong spicy sub with jalapenos, eat half of it and leave half of it for my hungover self. :confused: Hot peppers and southwest sauce are not good for a belly ripped apart from beer!

Hopefully the room will stop spinning soon and I can get some work done. Totally worth it though, so much fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

I feel bad that people don't feel like they can post here anymore. That said, though, I can see how it's changed and I have a bit of a love/hate thing with it sometimes.

I'd like to think we're welcoming to newcomers though :o

I think we have been welcoming to newcomers..............

I really only started to post in here about last summer and I've never felt anything but welcome:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Holy f*** I'm going to have a sh** load of posts to catch up on. I'm on my phone at the moment. Haven't logged in on my laptop in like 2 days! :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement