Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Online Dating Thread Part II **Mod Warning** Read First Post/or Post 7389

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

And the message from todays nutcase:
    Hey, you seem like a beautiful girl so let me introduce myself. I'm *creep* studying in UCD. I'm into some kinky stuff(Watersports/golden showers, public nudity & domination), though i like vanilla to, if you want to filthy chat, simply talk or meet up let me know,I consider myself an excellent flirt!

O.o

• Administrators Posts: 53,358 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

awec wrote: »
    Haha!

Wonder how successful that message has been for him.

You should probably ask him if he has a criminal record by the sounds of that.

Hmm, well I went onto his profile and saw this:
    Name a fetish and it most likely turns me on

So that conversation could go in a strange direction.......

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Try him with this one and see if it turns him on. I'm going to link it, because even though there's nothing showing I'm pretty sure it's NFSW :

Linky

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Panthro wrote: »
    A girl I know from work messaged me on pof. She's a bit of a..how shall I put this.. Bellend.. Her message said don't worry, she won't tell anyone at work she spotted me, as she's a proper mouth. Guaranteed she will be spreading the rumour though. Bellend.
    Er, can't you tell them that she's on it too then?

Oh yeah I could like, but I'd just rather if half the people I work with weren't going to be told my business like. Not that any of them would give a rat's im sure but still.

You're right, there's nothing showing, except that wee red dude from sesame street. :D

Go into quote post and you'll see the link - if you REALLY want to!

Thanking that feels VERY wrong :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Funny guy has closed his account, I must really have left an impression :cool:

Anyhoo, replied to another guy this evening that happens to look a bit like one of my exes. His message was cool and we have similar interests :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

Number of people who have mocked my blocking out of people from my profile pic-13
    People who said I look like I have angel wings- 8

Don't use the colour white to block people out!

It does look like angel wings from the thumbnail though! You could always photoshop yourself into some swanky party, or exotic beach!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

New girl, my age, from Galway. Message sent. We'll see.

I wouldn't advise it awec! haha wow I'm lucky I don't work as a painter or an artist because I would be the worst one in the world!

Owen wrote: »
    It does look like angel wings from the thumbnail though! You could always photoshop yourself into some swanky party, or exotic beach!

How do you photoshop?! Maybe I shouldn't have worn a white dress for the pic, making me even more angelic! :P

I'm not even getting views, which is weirding me out!

When you say this? Do you mean women who just view your profile out of interest or ones who you've mailed? I don't think that many girls view profiles, they're too busy replying to messages :)

newbee22 wrote: »
    How do you photoshop?! Maybe I shouldn't have worn a white dress for the pic, making me even more angelic! :P

Takes a while to learn, Photoshop is an expensive package, but there's a free alternative called GIMP (Yes, it's funny, Graphics Image Manipulation Package), and there's dozens of tutorials out there on how to use it both on websites, and on youtube.

• Advertisement

Right gonna get gimp over weekend and the angel wings will be no more! But will then need to make my profile interesting so people will message me not to give out about my painting skills!!:rolleyes: Oh it's a stressful world! :o

newbee22 wrote: »
    Right gonna get gimp over weekend and the angel wings will be no more! But will then need to make my profile interesting so people will message me not to give out about my painting skills!!:rolleyes: Oh it's a stressful world! :o

Just use paint? :D Draw some funny faces on your friends with it and it'll save their identity :)

Just got sent someones digits,this person has never even messaged me before! :confused: Anyone wanna text a 19 year old boy, I'll pass on the number!:P:P:P

Samich wrote: »
    Just use paint? :D Draw some funny faces on your friends with it and it'll save their identity :)
    I did use paint Samich!! I just have no patience while trying to paint over stuff!

Girl replies but she's only looking for friends :P

Another message?!

What's the secret! :D

Must be my angel wings!

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭MudSkipper

I'm not even getting views, which is weirding me out!

if you're on pof, there's an option to allow whether or not someone can see that they viewed a profile.....

dont know exact page for the option as no longer have a pof profile :D, but it was/is there somewheres :pac:

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement