Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks women with muscles are sexy?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭guile45

Xavi6 wrote: »
    But you said you were catering for all tastes with that post.

Clearly you weren't as every one of them looked the exact same i.e. steroid induced.

you dont like it dont look at a thread about muscular women then

Of course I know they can get that look 'naturally'. I was just over emphasising my point by referring to steroids (which I'm sure are used in some cases).

And yes I do know a fair bit about them and about trainers etc etc.

So you condone their use? Fair enough.

i dont condone their use, cos i am not aware of any pro female bodybuilders and fitness stars that take them, cos these women are subject to drug tests like any other sportswoman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Of course I know they can get that look 'naturally'. I was just over emphasising my point by referring to steroids (which I'm sure are used in some cases).

And yes I do know a fair bit about them and about trainers etc etc.

So you didn't really mean what you posted, you just posted it to get a reaction?

Where is the difference between that and trolling out of interest?
    So you condone their use? Fair enough.

Steroids are legal for both sale and consumption in many countries, and some sports bodies don't even test or have charters to deal with them.

There is not much to "condone" in cases where use is completely legal and we don't know enough about the people in the pics posted or their circumstances to decide that.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,858 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

guile45 wrote: »
    you dont like it dont look at a thread about muscular women then

And if you don't like people saying they aren't attractive then stop looking at the thread and posting those pics cause you aren't convincing anyone.

Dragan wrote: »
    So you didn't really mean what you posted, you just posted it to get a reaction?

Where is the difference between that and trolling out of interest?

It wasn't so much trolling, more so exaggerating. If steroid abuse never went on and I'd said it then yeah that would have been trolling but there's no proof that those people pictured don't use them so therefore it could be true just as much as it could be false.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

i dont condone their use, cos i am not aware of any pro female bodybuilders and fitness stars that take them, cos these women are subject to drug tests like any other sportswoman

Are you mad?No female pro-bodybuilders take steroids?
    Most of them take so many steroids and hormones its debatable whether they're still women at all!

Degsy wrote: »
    Are you mad?No female pro-bodybuilders take steroids?
    Most of them take so many steroids and hormones its debatable whether they're still women at all!

ill informed , i am a bodybuilder myself and a fan of the sport for years!!!!
    competitive bodybuilders do not take roids

there are close cousins called anabolics

i think it all boils down to jealousy, why do people pick on bodybuilders
    these men and women workout 5 days a week for 2 hours a day, watch every single thing they eat, i mean everything, a hamburger can show on ur body in a competition!!!!

i think credit with credit due...and the bonus for me is its a helthy lifestyle not only for my body but sexually, for my confidence and for the women i meet etc......u obviously has never pumped iron with a lady and then gone home with her straight after with all sort of chemicals after being released!!

to me it beats drinkin 10 pints and fallin out of supermacs on a saturday night, but somehow thats acceptable and tryin to attain a beautiful body with hard work and ridiculous dedication to dieting is not

get f*cked!!! it aint pop a pill grow 21" biceps ya know!!!

ill informed , i am a bodybuilder myself and a fan of the sport for years!!!!
    competitive bodybuilders do not take roids

these men and women workout 5 days a week for 2 hours a day, watch every single thing they eat, i mean everything, a hamburger can show on ur body in a competition!!!!

i think credit with credit due...and the bonus for me is its a helthy lifestyle not only for my body but sexually, for my confidence and for the women i meet etc......u obviously has never pumped iron with a lady and then gone home with her straight after with all sort of chemicals after being released!!

to me it beats drinkin 10 pints and fallin out of supermacs on a saturday night, but somehow thats acceptable and tryin to attain a beautiful body with hard work and ridiculous dedication to dieting is not

get f*cked!!! it aint pop a bill grow 21" biceps ya know!!!

You know me pretty well by the sound of it.I'm totally jealous of people who pump iron and i spend my time gorging on junk food,drinking beer and i wouldnt be able to pick up a bag of sugar without rupturing myself.:rolleyes:

Lol I can assure you it does not
    i think credit with credit due...

Of course. Fair play for all the hard work etc etc. Doesn't make the women sexy though, which is what the topic is about.

My Water Mitty sense is tingling!

• Advertisement

Lol I can assure you it does not

Of course. Fair play for all the hard work etc etc. Doesn't make the women sexy though, which is what the topic is about.

and ur basing it on wat they take/or dont take?

why not say aesthitically i do not find that pleasing
    i am sick of the negativity callin um trannies etc etc
    if u look at the fbbs of the early 80s they are what we would call the "norm" now

it is becoming more popular and a lot of guys find it attractive

look at the amount of bodybuilding shops popping up in dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Are they not still steroids?

The T'internet says yeshhhhhhhhhhh
    http://www.answers.com/topic/anabolic-steroid?cat=health

I trust the t'internet

and ur basing it on wat they take/or dont take?

why not say aesthitically i do not find that pleasing
    i am sick of the negativity callin um trannies etc etc
    if u look at the fbbs of the early 80s they are what we would call the "norm" now

it is becoming more popular and a lot of guys find it attractive

look at the amount of bodybuilding shops popping up in dublin

Get off your horse maybe you dont take steroids maybe but bodybuilding is ripe with substance abuse and to try and deny that is just wrong.

There is nothing natural or attractive about excessive muscle on women.

Rob_l wrote: »
    Are they not still steroids?

The T'internet says yeshhhhhhhhhhh
    http://www.answers.com/topic/anabolic-steroid?cat=health

I trust the t'internet

yes trust the internet

http://www.trulyhuge.com/steroidalternativesL02.html

here is a quick survey i found on 200 gym users in the uk

Gym or Pharmacy?
    A new survey of 200 UK gym users found significant increase in drug use. The following drugs were being used (the percentage indicates the proportion of people surveyed who were actively using the drug):

* diuretics (10%)
    * thyroxine (10%)
    * insulin (14%)
    * clenbuterol (21%)
    * tamoxifen (22%)
    * human chorionic gonadotrophin (11%)
    * growth hormone (24%)
    * ephedrine (44%)

Tamoxifen is a prescription drug used for treating breast cancer. Male bodybuilders are using the drug in an attempt to reverse or prevent breast development.

And guess what?Steroid alternatives DONT WORK!!If they did,people wouldnt need to take steroids..sorry,anabolics..:rolleyes:

well Im certainly not going to trust a site that tries to sell me "supplements"

Get off your horse maybe you dont take steroids maybe but bodybuilding is ripe with substance abuse and to try and deny that is just wrong.

There is nothing natural or attractive about excessive muscle on women.

in your opinion
    i am not attracted usually to fat chicks or asian gals. but i have seen some that are nice. fit/toned/muscular women are my preference, i have found them attractive since i saw the show on eurosport all those years ago, so i cant help what i like...so it aint a high horse its a natural desire to be with a fit/toned/or muscualr woman, cos i find it attractive, just as u wud like blondes or girls with big asses or watever

in your opinion
    i am not attracted usually to fat chicks or asian gals. but i have seen some that are nice. fit/toned/muscular women are my preference, i have found them attractive since i saw the show on eurosport all those years ago, so i cant help what i like...so it aint a high horse its a natural desire to be with a fit/toned/or muscualr woman, cos i find it attractive, just as u wud like blondes or girls with big asses or watever

Well no me and maybe the royal medical society, doctors worldwide and the majority of the public
    http://www.rsmpress.co.uk/JRSM330.pdf

Scroll down to the second page I think for substance abuse by gym users

just for you guile I will now revise my statement
    There is nothing natural or attractive about excessive muscle on People.

Wouldn't want the ladies to think Im sexist now would I

• Advertisement

Well no me and maybe the royal medical society, doctors worldwide and the majority of the public
    http://www.rsmpress.co.uk/JRSM330.pdf

why are u focusing on abuse of drugs?????

many many bodybuilders live healthy and happy lives raise families etc etc
    pick up a metro mate every morning they have somethin new in there that kills ya

i differ, i think a fit body alludes sexual confidence and is very very attractive
    next time ur watchin MTV check out the mid sections of todays hottest females, check out their toned arms and biceps and fit buns and calves........

http://blogmuscle.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/jamfor.jpg
    done with drugs Bad men

back in the old days
    http://www.classicbodybuilders.com/bodybuilder/johngrimek/johngrimek5.jpg
    can someone see a difference here some of those female body builders today would put him to shame

pick up a metro mate every morning

You sayin he's gay? :pac:
    i differ, i think a fit body alludes sexual confidence and is very very attractive
    next time ur watchin MTV check out the mid sections of todays hottest females, check out their toned arms and biceps and fit buns and calves........

Big difference between a toned stomach and a defined six pack.

There is a huge difference between fit and muscle
    I do not need muscle to be fit.
    Its two totally different things. A lot of body builders would struggle to run the same distance cycle the same distance or swim as much as me and Im not even majorly fit

http://blogmuscle.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/jamfor.jpg
    done with drugs Bad men

back in the old days
    http://www.classicbodybuilders.com/bodybuilder/johngrimek/johngrimek5.jpg
    can someone see a difference here some of those female body builders today would put him to shame

evolution mate?
    people today are statisically taller we live longer etc etc
    f*ck man ur dumb

thats toned and done as part of a fitness regime is very good but as part of a muscle building and solely muscle building regime like they do its stupid

you sayin u wud say no this to this girl if she chatted you up
    because u find her muscle unattractive?????

evolution mate?
    people today are statisically taller we live longer etc etc
    f*ck man ur dumb

Hilarious since 1948 humans have evolved have they?

If Im dumb your dumber and isn't that personal abuse

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,140 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Am I the only one that read this and thought "but a woman with no muscles wouldn't be able to move?"

Advertisement