Quote:
Originally Posted by kingco251 View Post
Hi Adrian, I had all that rubbish too when I eventually got in contact with them. I was told the same bull that a manager in England, your <SNIP> would be handling it directly. THERE IS NO <SNIP>. ITS ALL BULL****. It is all a <SNIP>. All of these <SNIP> websites are run by one guy who calls himself <SNIP>. All info from all of the previously mentioned websites goes to him and he is probably just a techie <SNIP> that operates from his home. There is no proper laptops to buy and no big warehouse of used equip. His phone number is <SNIP>. I eventually got my money back after I got my bank to contact him and I suppose to avoid being found out he refunded my money but there is probably alot of people who are losing their money. PLEASE DONT BUY FROM CHEAPLAPTOPS.IE, TEKONE OR ANY OF ITS ASSOCIATED WEBSITES. ITS ONE <SNIP>.
I HAVE HAD A NIGHTMARE WITH THIS GUY TOO THEY HAVE A LOT OF SITES THAT ARE ALL FAKE WEBSITES SUGGESTING A HUGE BUSINESS WITH 1000'S OF PRODUCTS ETC BUT ITS NOT VAT REGISTERED BUSINESS BECAUSE THEY CLAIM TO HAVE A TURNOVER UNDER 70000 A YEAR.

I paid €300 for a laptop that burnt out after a week and they would not stand over it. They claimed that I must of damaged it if it failed after a week. As the other poster pointed out my laptop was also dirty with hairs and grime under the keyboard (which actually had 7 wornout letters), smudges and grease on the screen.

In order to get a refund I had to constantly call and email them and he was actually aggressive to me on the phone regarding my repeated calls. After 2 weeks of stress I returned the laptop by registered post that cost me 15 euro and then waited another 2 weeks for a refund.

They are not an irish outfit and I would not recommend them to anyone I'd agree with the above this is one man show pretending to be a legitimate business selling old outdated dirty laptops at high prices.

Worst experience of buying online.