Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Give us an add if you can chaps. My bro has got the ps3 back working, Finical is my PSN. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Finical wrote: »
    Give us an add if you can chaps. My bro has got the ps3 back working, Finical is my PSN. :)

Will do next time I'm online, most likely tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Anyone on tonight? having a crappy day at work so need to kill a lot of people :mad:

krudler wrote: »
    Anyone on tonight? having a crappy day at work so need to kill a lot of people :mad:

I'll be on, but whether I'll actually be playing is another story.

Was playing Sabo/TDM with Ade and Magill earlier, some matches were ok (had 3 bar for the first time in a long time), and some were 1 bar.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Myself and Magill just tore it up there in Sabotage.

• Advertisement

Was that the Sabo in derail I left midway?
    I was laggin' like a cnut around then. Constantly dying straight after respawning and not seeing a guy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

how we roll !!

Magill wrote: »
    how we roll !!

If there's times I'm not talkin but have the mic on, it's not that I'm ignoring you's just dad's in bed during the day for a while (milkman starts work @ 4am)

Leeg17 wrote: »
    If there's times I'm not talkin but have the mic on, it's not that I'm ignoring you's just dad's in bed during the day for a while (milkman starts work @ 4am)

Ahh no worries, but i meant my game volume was too high compared to voice, so i couldnt hear anyone really.

Anyone online?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,170 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

In a party with Tallon, Headshot, Muse, Lakes and krud.

We'll invite you after this game if you want.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Sorry for ditching you guys. My connection goes to complete crap instantly once in Ground War. You's were all on 2 bar. I was on 1 bar :(

I'll be on later, for some Sabo though if anyone is up for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Sorry for ditching you's. My connection goes to complete crap once in Ground War. You's were all on 2 bar. I was on 1 bar:(

I'll be on later, for some Sabo though if anyone is up for that.

Ya the lag was terrible there on estate. . Don't know how you can play at all on 1 bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,836 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

****ing ridiclous lag in the majority of games tonight

can anyone tell me will Call Of Duty: Black Ops have dedicated servers ?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,170 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Headshot wrote: »
    ****ing ridiclous lag in the majority of games tonight

can anyone tell me will Call Of Duty: Black Ops have dedicated servers ?

Not on consoles :(.

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Not on consoles :(.

ugh

all the lag & hosting crap ruins mw2 for me. I hate the ****ing waiting for players too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Medal of honor may be a purchase due to the fact that there should be less lag than mw2 cause it has dedicated servers on console

ugh

all the lag & hosting crap ruins mw2 for me. I hate the ****ing waiting for players too

In fairness... i think its alot worse for Irish players than anywhere else that doesn't have a monkey building there communication networks.

Magill wrote: »
    In fairness... i think its alot worse for Irish players than anywhere else that doesn't have a monkey building there communication networks.

The broadband service in this country is atrocious

Was on for like 10 mins tonight, in the TDM underpass. Left cos of lag.

Couldn't sleep so hopped onto boards. Connection (on pc) atm is perfect, was struggling to load Google earlier.

Games shall be had tomorrow. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Got to play a couple of games, was laggy as hell.

Add me on PSN lads: WayneSoF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

That was pretty fun last night :)

So good to be back, and just in time for Black Ops :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

anybody up for a bit of FFA now? add me...PSN is Urinbits1

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭JeanClaude

MuddyDog wrote: »

I'll add you, I can play for an hour or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭JeanClaude

MuddyDog wrote: »

Sorry I had to go, have to babysit the Nephews for the evening, they're playing Fifa on my account now. :(... :D... you played well on Salvage 30-1 :eek:, sorry I ruined your flawless..:p:p haven't played the PS3 too much lately and it showed in the 1st 2 games :o... Was just getting my aim back on Highrise when the boosters joined, cost me the win the feckers..:mad: chased them around the map and ended up 27-9...I just couldn't leave em alone. :(... at least they didn't win the game, it was the same fella who won on Quarry.. AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

anybody on tonight
    sick as a pig so not goin out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I was just on for a few games, playing a bit of TDM with Remi... I dunno how he does it, he was running on 1 or 2 bar and absolutley destroying. AC130s and Chopper Gunners everywhere.

really ****ing gets on my nerves when im the only one in my team that shoots down the aeroplanes etc

****ers just wont change classes and then when i run out of missles, the team is rightly ****ed

hate playing in those teams

really ****ing gets on my nerves when im the only one in my team that shoots down the aeroplanes etc

****ers just wont change classes and then when i run out of missles, the team is rightly ****ed

hate playing in those teams

Thats why having me and Leeg17 on your team is always worthwhile :D I shoot down UAV's for giggles

• Advertisement

krudler wrote: »
    Thats why having me and Leeg17 on your team is always worthwhile :D I shoot down UAV's for giggles

I like a challenge so sometimes I'll try and shoot a UAV down with a FAL or something ;)

@ Kersmash, he gets ac's and choppers more than I get predators (no joke), him, ade and magill seem to always have a killstreak going at any given moment in a game. Was playing one or two matches with Ade earlier, TDM on Quarry. Like a minute in, predator incoming, (I said in my head, I bet this is Ade's) double kill harriers lol.

Advertisement