Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Random Act of Kindness-Cork to Ballinasloe

Options
  • 17-06-2011 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Random Act of Kindness-Cork to Ballinasloe
    this is abit of a longshot....

Would anybody be travelling from cork to/through ballinasloe anytime in the coming week??I need something collected from a lady there, it wouldnt take much space in the boot and I REALLY need it before next weekend...

I could pay you 10 euros too(well it would only be hitch hiking a ride up!)

so please, if you're feeling helpful, PM me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭ninky

BooHOO!
    Absolutely no one offered to help..obviously didn't have enough good karma points collected

anyway, got my 'item' back after arranging a rushed visit to cork...stayed at fota resort and the nice folks gave us free entry to fota zoo(felt like a kid again)nice hotel, recommend it highly

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭apoeiguq3094y

I think your request needed a story. A story involving a strange sequence of events that explained why you couldn't use traditional methods of item relocation/delivery, i.e. an post/ a courier.

Also you may have had better luck in the galway county or cork forums, seen as galway city wasn't really involved.

If you develop a time machine I hope this advice serves you well.

do people in galways outer reaches even travel to cork?(apart from me ofcourse!:P

points taken..i did actually think of county cork later but didn't want to be posting everywhere like a psycho..a happy ending anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

I would have done it this wknd :D

aw shucks..reassuring anyway:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement