Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon league! Meet ups every Tuesday 6-9pm.

• 24-04-2010 10:51pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

So to try make this a more regular thing, I figured we should have just one sticky where the date can be changed for each meetup.

Updated 17/5/16

As some of you may know there is an official Pokemon league running in Dublin. It's a great opportunity to meet new people, play the TCG and video game and earn league points. It's in in gamers world on her is street every Tuesday 6-9pm. Please see the Facebook group for more details

Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CumannPokemonnahEireann/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Should be able to stop up, trying to pimp Ditto out at the mo to make lots of eggs :P

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

I inspired a Sticky woo! :D

I'll be coming to this Saturday's one. I also have this posted on the Dub PokéClub on Facebook (link should be in my sig). Hopefully my hubby can come to this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,460 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

If I come this will be the fourth Saturday in a row I'll have gone into town...

Also I'll only be in for about a quarter past one. Again, this damn 70 wants to work against me (either 1015 or 1215 departures :( )

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭spookymuffin

I should be able to make it this Saturday, which means that the fiancee will be coming too.

Hoping to get some help with my Pokedex (I think I'm at 370-something) and maybe some battles (now that my team are well above 50) :D

I should be able to make it this Saturday, which means that the fiancee will be coming too.

Hoping to get some help with my Pokedex (I think I'm at 370-something) and maybe some battles (now that my team are well above 50) :D
    Flat battle will sort that out, everyone's 'mon will be at lv50 for the battle.

VCG Team tests anyone?!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Flat battle will sort that out, everyone's 'mon will be at lv50 for the battle.

VCG Team tests anyone?!

For sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Wobbuffet

I'll be coming and am looking forward to it. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Yay! The more the merrier! :) Although I don't know if we'll fit into an Eddies booth :P

Although I don't know if we'll fit into an Eddies booth :P

But can we fit in two...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

I'll probably be along for a few hours too

• Advertisement

TheChrisD wrote: »
    But can we fit in two...?

Well yeah obviously, but you know what I mean :P

Also if it happens to be raining tomorrow, can I suggest we just go straight to Eddie Rockets (On O'Connel st. for anyone who doesn't know)?

I assume you'll all be getting food as soon as you get there, yes?

Probably, well depends on if people are hungry :P

Right, well presuming both yourself and Buzz will be there from half twelve, I'll give one of you two a ring when I'm coming into town to see what the story is.

Also, Buzz, was there any update to that USB thingy to work with HG/SS? If not, I'm probably better off just starting a new file on the card itself at this stage. :pac:

Right, well presuming both yourself and Buzz will be there from half twelve, I'll give one of you two a ring when I'm coming into town to see what the story is.

Also, Buzz, was there any update to that USB thingy to work with HG/SS? If not, I'm probably better off just starting a new file on the card itself at this stage. :pac:
    The upgraded version does, but I'm not getting it this time.

See you all later this morning :)

The upgraded version does, but I'm not getting it this time.

Hmmm, maybe I should pick that one up then...

On second thoughts:
    Q6. Does #0907 NDS™ Adaptor Plus support 64bit windows?
    A). Driver for 64bit windows is not available, thus it does not support 64bit windows.
    I'll just start a new game :pac:

Nice to meet some of you again and new people :D Myself and Cian finally got kicked out of Eddies at about 4/4.30 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭spookymuffin

Myself and Cian finally got kicked out of Eddies at about 4/4.30 :p

:D I'm suprised they didn't ask you to leave earlier to be honest. The waitress was already dishing out the dissaproving looks before we left!

I was sure we were going to be kicked out sooner too but I'm glad we weren't :)

I'm just so glad so many of us came, despite the random Kyogre swimming up the Liffey with his damn DRIZZLE! :)

• Advertisement

Apologies for not updating this sooner.

How does the 22nd sound to everyone?

Apologies for not updating this sooner.

How does the 22nd sound to everyone?
    The week before VCG! The nerves will be high!

I'm up for it, I'll get it posted on the Dub PokéClub again, maybe more than one will come from there this time

I should be able to make it myself, not 100% sure though. Will let yous know either way!

I should be able to. As long as I don't wake up at half twelve, roll over, look at the clock and think to myself "Sod it." and go back to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

I should be able to. As long as I don't wake up at half twelve, roll over, look at the clock and think to myself "Sod it." and go back to bed.

You just descibed my life.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

stop organizing meetups when I'm working. Thanks :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I'm going to a gig at half one that day... Although it is only around the corner so I might be able to pop in for a bit.

I should be able to go along to this for a bit if it's happening.

I'm working on filling my National Dex so I have access to all starters, fossils etc. If anyone wants anything in particular let me know and I'll do some breeding. Also if someone has an Arceus I could swap over and back for the Pokédex entry it would be brilliant.

stop organizing meetups when I'm working. Thanks :rolleyes:
    Fine you organise meet ups and try and get people to come at times when you are available then >_<

• Advertisement

So.. whats the plan for tomorrow?

Advertisement