Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Apparently John Morrison and Melina had a Drew/Tiffany like domestic incident over the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

In other words, Melina battered him? :pac:

In other words, Melina battered him? :pac:

That's all the details at moment so I don't know apparently TMZ has the full story and will release it Monday. Joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭baldstuffandy

rovert wrote: »
    Apparently John Morrison and Melina had a Drew/Tiffany like domestic incident over the weekend.

They got married and regretted it soon after? hehe. On a serious note Morrison has been following her around like a lapdog for years, she is one of the reasons his WWE career went no where fast. He must dump her, and resign with WWE to continue his ballerina style wrestling..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

John Morrison starred in The Chaperone: The Phantom Menace. Also starring Batista and Melina.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Hmm, didn't Dave climb into that when John and her were on some downtime as well? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭baldstuffandy

Hmm, didn't Dave climb into that when John and her were on some downtime as well? :)
    I think Big Dave was there even when they were an item, that's when I lost all respect for Morrison.

john_cena_boner_run-650x359.png

Is this real or fake or a minor injury blown up by kayfabe seems to be the question of the day. Long story short the major news sites don't know 100%?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

So what happened with Melina and Jo-Mo?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I think Big Dave was there even when they were an item, that's when I lost all respect for Morrison.
    When I read that months back, that's when Dave went up in my estimations.

One of the holy grails of British Wrestling has been found. Also news about a documentary on British Wrestling on the excellent BBC4:
    Throughout 2012, Wrestling Heritage has been sharing its extensive resources with BBC 4 with the sole aim of producing a television documentary that faithfully records the development of professional wrestling in Britain to the point that, through the sixties, it was the most popular indoor spectator sport in the country. Many of you will have seen documentaries and news items in recent years that consider only the later period that already constituted the decline of British wrestling. We are proud to have made this important impact time-wise.

Transmission of "Timeshift: Wrestling" is still some weeks away, but the hour-long documentary promises to be the most informative and comprehensive British Wrestling documentary yet made.

We are now at liberty to preview some of the show's content with our loyal Members so that you can be sure to be ready with your recorders and book the big screen at home, in case you need to consign other family members to the portable under the stairs.

The big news is that the tireless researchers at the BBC managed to track down the entire film of the 1962 epic between Jackie Pallo and Mick McManus. As a result, their long-running feud is covered in some detail and a major parallel feature will appear on Wrestling Heritage.
    A new controversial double-cross is disclosed.

One of the popular mystery topics on the Talk Wrestling forum that has been on the go all year will enjoy some major new input.
    There are interviews with celebrity fans, authors, promoters and popular sixties and seventies wrestlers including Johnny Kincaid and Adrian Street, as well as an appearance by Kendo Nagasaki.
    Let us state at the outset our respect and thanks to the programme's indefatiguable director who quickly became hooked, then knowledgable, then intrigued and as curious as many of us to explore wrestling's mysteries.

We won't spoil your fun by telling you any more for now, but watch this space for further developments and picture previews, and all the news and reaction to this important event in the world of your Wrestling Heritage.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,102 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

john_cena_boner_run-650x359.png

Is this real or fake or a minor injury blown up by kayfabe seems to be the question of the day. Long story short the major news sites don't know 100%?

Probably real, but who knows if it's serious. He did twist it and did that immediate hobble, I'm sure we've all done it but usually it's only sore for a small while unless he got unlucky and did some damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

It it's a real injury, I doubt they would have written and produced all those backstage segments (including the Cena/AJ/Ziggler one) which all depended on Cena being injured, while the show was going on. It was clearly part of the storyline. Within a few minutes they had AJ backstage with Cena while he was getting a bandage put on it.

The news sites should just ask one of their writing contacts if those scenes were in the script before the show.

Edit: Confirmed by F4W:
    -- Cena tweet on fake MRI: MRI was typical good news bad news scenario. I've dealt with knees issues for the past few yrs, ill add one more to that list..... I know the risks of what can happen to me and I'm willing to play the odds. #nevergiveup c u 2nite grand rapids.The whole injury was planned in advance and Cena is wrestling tonight.

F4W didnt confirm anything. Meltzer was wishy washy on his form.

Anyways Kaitlyn got arrested for an old speeding ticket.

1120-celeste-beryl-bonin-article-tmz-wm-2.jpg
    Wrestling diva Kaitlyn was arrested earlier today at a WWE event in Michigan ... and it wasn't part of the script .... TMZ has learned.

It all went down at the Van Andel Arena ... sources tell us the 26 year old was taken into custody by the Kent County Sheriff stemming from an old speeding ticket.

Were told shortly after she arrived at the arena police showed up with a warrant ... she was hauled to a nearby police station where she was booked and took a pretty impressive mugshot.

A short time later Kaitlyn -- real name Celeste Bonin -- was released on a $315 bond.

Kaitlyn released a statement to TMZ .. saying, “During a previous visit to Michigan, I was cited for a traffic violation. I am fully cooperating with authorities to resolve the matter.”

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/20/wwe-diva-kaitlyn-arrested-speeding-ticket/#ixzz2CppSCZWY

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,110 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

So is the quality of the mug shot or the arrest the big story there?

I will go with the mug shot that could be added to her portfolio

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

A run in Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose did on a dark match on the Smackdown taping:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Dark match or match taped for Main Event? I've seen sites list it as a Main Event match, and that's supported by the ring apron :P

Dark match.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Is that the first good wrestling mugshot we've seen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭ Jordyn Alive Tadpole

gnfnrhead wrote: »

ya!

gnfnrhead wrote: »

Melina's may come this week. Maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,910 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

In other news, Cena looks like he's been photoshopped out of a bowling-alley pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Maxine takes a good mug shot -

025.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Cena 'injury'

According to the spoilers it was Main Event

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/wwe/wwe-news/spoilers-main-event-results-for-wednesday-4/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Reigns looks impressive,Ambrose looks like a fat version of Doug Stanhope and Seth Rollins looks like a homosexual pirate.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,102 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Wow, Kaitlyn has one hot mugshot.

According to PWInsider Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose are "The Sheild." I guess Special Victims Unit was takening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

According to PWInsider Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose are "The Sheild." I guess Special Victims Unit was taking.

WWE with "The Shield" and TNA with Sons of Anarchy, Kurt Sutter will be getting royalties out of them yet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement