Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green and Black's Milk Chocolate

• 18-04-2007 3:57pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I tried this for the first time today, and I must say, I was a bit disappointed. It was quite heavy, but not heavy enough to make my stop eating after a small bit. Now I feel a bit sick and have a headache!

What are other people's opinions on it? If you don't like dark chocolate, do you like the 34% cocoa stuff?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭stakey

i highly recommend the butterscotch bar, only seen it in 150g though, but a damn fine lump of chocolate...

the mint and caramel are bloody good too!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Ohh - I don't normally eat chocolate. But this one - the 'milk with a hint of dark' is DEEELISH!
    Very smooth. Yum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭p-nut

Green and blacks is, in my opinion, the best chocolate ya can buy, followed by cadburys

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It's lovely stuff. Nice hot choc too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

p-nut wrote:
    Green and blacks is, in my opinion, the best chocolate ya can buy, followed by cadburys

It is Cadburys. They own Green and Blacks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

oh no I think it's really nice!! only had it for the first time the other day and really liked it. I like the little extra darkness. I would say that Cadbury's milk chocolate is nicer, but G&B's isn't too far behind now at all!!

Advertisement