Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pizza delivery gone wrong

Options
  • 03-03-2013 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but.
    Last night I ordered a pizza using the dominoes iphone app. I put my address in, and it said it would link to the nearest dominoes, so I ordered, got a call half an hour later from a driver looking for an address similar to mine in Mayo, I hadn't looked too closely at the app to see which store it was, but it looked right. So I changed address, made sure it was the right address, and re ordered/ Round about question is, I was using my card, can I be charged for the pizza I didn't get in mayo? 25 quid, I haven't looked yet, but I want to know if I can call them and ask for a refund if they have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

why havent you looked yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Left my card in my mates house. Have to go grab it in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭mad m

Cheers OP, that pizza I got out of blue last night was lovely!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

If you were in mayo last night, sure it was ;)
    I should point out the service was pretty substandard last night overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

If you were charged it's only fair, a pizza was prepared, cooked and a driver attempted to deliver it. It's not their fault you didn't check the address closely enough.

• Advertisement
Advertisement