Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Experience with Fees Refunds?

Options
  • 26-09-2011 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭

I'm waiting on a cheque from DkIT for my fees for last year, and so far it's been a long wait. Anyone else have experience with this? I went in last week (I applied at the end of August) to ask on any update, and the lady I spoke to told me I didn't even have an application! I had to make her go through every single page she had until she found mine, and then she assured me she would make sure it was processed... sometime in the middle of October at the earliest :(
    I know I should be patient, but €1500 is a lot of money and I could clear a lot of debt with that! Realistically, was she giving me a good time-frame? Or should I get my nag-pants on and start making daily visits?

Advertisement