Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WeightWatchers & "How Many ProPoints?" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Donegal3

Pembily wrote: »
    Each egg is 3 - so 9 for the eggs, was it oily? How much ham? Ham as in sliced? That is about 3 pp per 100g!! It could be anywhere between 12 - 20!
    It wasn't oily and the ham was diced there wasn't much ham in it. Might give it 20 to be on the safe side!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Donegal3 wrote: »
    It wasn't oily and the ham was diced there wasn't much ham in it. Might give it 20 to be on the safe side!!!

K so I would work it this way 12 + 20 = 32, 32 / 2 = 16. I would point at 16 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Lady Lainy

you did good, omelette was prob one of the healthier options on the menu :D

Thanks guys will point it at 16, it is so hard to know what to have when you are looking at menus when you are out!!! Still trying to get my head around the points and working them out!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Millieboo

3 medium eggs is 5PP (45g each)
    3 large eggs is 8PP (65g each)

Sorry didn't see Lainy had posted already

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭kashmir

Pembily wrote: »
    I have my books and I am looking, I can live on that... Can you do it every second week?? I am super intrigued :D:D Thanks!

Pg 31 (last page) of the Live book. That's book 3 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭intouch44

have fallen off the wagon bigtime!! after eating about 30 of my weeklies and i've 2 heavy nights of drinking this weekend :(

Howdy Donegal, would give that less than 10. I have omelette & chips often when eating out and would point that 18 - 20 (might not go for 3 eggs, but that's only Savin 1 pt) A handy eat out is a egg white omelette, they are often on menus as the healthy option. Love them, was in Paris recently and had two in 1 day lunch & dinner :)

intouch44 wrote: »
    have fallen off the wagon bigtime!! after eating about 30 of my weeklies and i've 2 heavy nights of drinking this weekend :(

Don't worry, walk for your wine.

kashmir wrote: »
    Howdy Donegal, would give that less than 10. I have omelette & chips often when eating out and would point that 18 - 20 (might not go for 3 eggs, but that's only Savin 1 pt) A handy eat out is a egg white omelette, they are often on menus as the healthy option. Love them, was in Paris recently and had two in 1 day lunch & dinner :)

Thanks Kasmir might take a few points off so. Must check that out on the menus in future. Still trying to get my head around it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

I like this. After tonight (few drinkies and nibbles) will have 35 weeklies left which would probably not cover the drink and food over the weekend in my Dads so going to get out for 5km walk tomorrow morning before we drive to Sligo and going to try and persuade everyone on Saturday to go for long walk, although it would probably be more of a stroll and then Monday and Tuesday going to go for 5km walk too.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 BabyBlueJeans

WI 2day and was up .5lb. Not surprised as I was out and about Sat-Tues, eating/drinking out and it all adds up! Planned to be really good at tracking this week but I can't stop picking all day!! Why is it so easy to see lbs go up on the scales and yet its so hard to get them to go down??!! I really wanted to have lost 2-3lbs more by now. Maybe next week will be easier when the kids go back to school and I get back into routine....but Tues seems a long way away! Another long week end ahead!! I think I need to stay in bed to avoid the munchies!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Lady Lainy wrote: »
    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

its just ONE OF THOSE DAYS!

I'm more stressed about royal mail losing my stuff (yet again)

phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Becky85

Had my WI yesterday and was down .5lbs, usually would be annoyed but was feeling very sorry for myself over the weekend because I couldn't go out so I ate everything in site. Thank god for all the walks I put in.

I've just joined a gym and was thinking of buying myself a scales and doing my WI in at home (sticking to the propoints). Do the people doing ww online think it's worth it? Can't really afford gym and €40 on WIs but online seems to work out alot cheaper.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    phone?

nah, its my grooming stuff for home business, parts missing from what i ordered.

phone was only shipped wednesday cos monday/tuesday were bank holidays in UK , so not expecting that until about next tuesday/wednesday. Tho it would a great if it arrived tomorrow, new toy :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

nah, its my grooming stuff for home business, parts missing from what i ordered.
    pets I assume?

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    pets I assume?

yeah, dog grooming.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭intouch44

i'll happily run for my bulmers but don't think it's gonna be enough, are there are any 'good' drinks out there? (not wine or vodka!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

i'll happily run for my bulmers but don't think it's gonna be enough, are there are any 'good' drinks out there? (not wine or vodka!)

The best thing PP wise to drink is a spirit and diet mixer, in my opinion.

Do you like any other spirits?

What about a wine spritzer with diet 7up? Makes it last longer and therefore better for your PP bank.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 154 ✭✭lil kc

WI tonight and I was down 1.5lbs thank god. Would of been devastated with another gain. So back on track now. 2 lbs away from WW goal and 7lbs away from personal goal. Was a little bold this evening had chicken fajitas with too much cheese for dinner and 2 chocolate bars but I prefer to be bold on a Thursday and get it out of the way. Up and out by 7.30am tomorrow morning for my walk and then shall be plonking my backside on the couch for the day to watch the wedding! Well done all on the losses :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

lil kc wrote: »
    WI tonight and I was down 1.5lbs thank god. Would of been devastated with another gain. So back on track now. 2 lbs away from WW goal and 7lbs away from personal goal. Was a little bold this evening had chicken fajitas with too much cheese for dinner and 2 chocolate bars but I prefer to be bold on a Thursday and get it out of the way. Up and out by 7.30am tomorrow morning for my walk and then shall be plonking my backside on the couch for the day to watch the wedding! Well done all on the losses :)

this bugs me alot

why the fook would anybody wanna watch that farce ???? bald guy punching way above his league , she's gorgeous and wasting her life and i hope she doesnt turn up :)

Monife wrote: »
    I like this. After tonight (few drinkies and nibbles) will have 35 weeklies left which would probably not cover the drink and food over the weekend in my Dads so going to get out for 5km walk tomorrow morning before we drive to Sligo and going to try and persuade everyone on Saturday to go for long walk, although it would probably be more of a stroll and then Monday and Tuesday going to go for 5km walk too.

Totally off point, if you are near Drumcliff over weekend and like classical music, the music in Drumcliff Festival is on 30th Apr - 2nd May.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 154 ✭✭lil kc

this bugs me alot

why the fook would anybody wanna watch that farce ???? bald guy punching way above his league , she's gorgeous and wasting her life and i hope she doesnt turn up :)

Well each to their own!

What other drinks, is it not only wine & vodka. Nah, joking, like whiskey too :D

this bugs me alot

ah leave them alone, they are just two people who want to get married at the end of the day, they met in university just like thousands of people do, they've been together for like 4 years, they did it all in there own time, despite all the jokes and pressure of the country on him to "marry". They of both well educated individuals...he does alot of good with his power/status...Cant really bitch about him just cos of the family he was born into. and i hope she'll be good for the "royals". Not to sound naff or anything but she could be a good influence, yes she's gorgeous...but she's also educated and until the press got crazy she was working away in a dress shop

I'll be happilly sitting on my arse skinny mocha in one hand, vet nursing notes in the other hand and watching the coverage :P

(i'm not a royal follower, i used to study journalism, I just been comparing how the European and American press report on it)

And feck it.....nice to see someone nab a prince :p now where's my one...i'm waiting LOL

this bugs me alot

Ah, bit of romance, wonderful! Love the Royals everywhere in Europe. Just like I love old movies and war stories. Absolutely delighted that I live (personally) in a Republic though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Ah, bit of romance, wonderful! Love the Royals everywhere in Europe. Just like I love old movies and war stories. Absolutely delighted that I live (personally) in a Republic though!

lol

might paint a wall , id rather watch that dry

lol

might paint a wall , id rather watch that dry

thats how i feel about all the bloody rugby matches...i'd rather have a wisdom tooth out than watch a match!

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭hollyhock

.............guess it must be the twirl easter egg and the 3 twirls that were with it or it could be eating out in eddie rockets(on the way to mrs brown),or a few other things but i was up 1.5lbs this evening!!!

just reading threads there,theres no way id point an omlette at 20,at the most for one posted,about 8 to 10 pp id be thinkin!!

also about the royal wedding,we don't have to watch it if we don't want to but sure more luck to them anyway,2 young people starting out in life
    !!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭hollyhock

thats how i feel about all the bloody rugby matches...i'd rather have a wisdom tooth out than watch a match!
    .....im with you on that!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement