Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Floodlit pitches?

• 10-09-2014 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,030 ✭✭✭

Would anyone know where I could find a list of pitches in Galway that have floodlights. I mean I know the obvious ones like Terryland and the Sportsgrounds but I was looking for others.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,815 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Tuam Celtic, Drom, Mervue all have floodlit pitches. Dunmore has one but the pitch itself is rubbish and the Tuam Celtic one isn't far behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,030 ✭✭✭Guffy

Any rugby or GAA pitches Mars?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,815 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Tuam Stars have a great set up so I'd imagine they would. I can't be 100% certain.

Corofin's training base in Belclare do.

Oh and Moyne Villa in Headford have floodlights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭TBP

The mighty Ballinasloe Town FC's Curragh park.

They reckon they can see it above on the moon when she's lit up at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Unrealistic

gufc21 wrote: »
    Any rugby or GAA pitches Mars?

Castlegar GAA pitch got floodlights a couple of years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭FrPhelimYoung

Corinthians on the Tuam Road look to have decent floodlights when I've driven past there a few times.
    I think Galwegians had some installed in the last couple if years too. Hear it's a bit of a kip though.

Advertisement