Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Red Orchestra : Heroes of Stalingrad

Options
  • 05-02-2011 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭

For anyone who is disenchanted with current FPS and their jumpy shooty nature, lack of dedi files and lack of mod tools you gotta look at this game.

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=48698

Mod can you fix post name should be Red Orchestra : Heroes of Stalingrad.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

I hope this game will be great. Would love to see RO updated.

I play Red Orchestra: Darkest Hour, its my favourite online FPS far more realistic than any of the Call of Duty or Battlefield series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

No console release? Boo. :(

First game was excellent. It's come a long way since its early days.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Been keeping tabs on this for a while,looks class,can't wait for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

I'll give this a shot, although I'm sick to death of the Unreal engine at this stage

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Any solid release date for it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement