Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why Two Worlds 2 got delayed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭jamezy

Spear wrote: »

I have almost completely given up on this game. Went in to pick it up today, something to fill the time till Dragon Age 2.... Delayed. Feck that i thought and picked up Borderland GOTE instead.

Think ill wait a few months and i am sure ill find Two Worlds 2 in the bargain bin for like 15/20e

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 24,949 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

jamezy wrote: »
    I have almost completely given up on this game. Went in to pick it up today, something to fill the time till Dragon Age 2.... Delayed. Feck that i thought and picked up Borderland GOTE instead.

Think ill wait a few months and i am sure ill find Two Worlds 2 in the bargain bin for like 15/20e

It appeared on Steam last night though despite this.

Advertisement